This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

1308 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be endurance-based and will begin at 7 PM EST. This round is also the last time there will be an advantage up for grabs. See you there!
1308 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, first things first: Cubs, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Pressing Matters”

Each of you will be situated at a station with a button that must be pressed periodically to stop a tower from falling over. When the challenge begins on my "GO" post, you will have 10 minutes to post *presses button* to remain in the game. If at any point your most recent *presses button* post hits 10 minutes, you are out of the challenge. This means that there is no set schedule to how often you must post, you just can't let your current *presses button* post hit 10 minutes before pushing again. (Think of it as having a countdown timer going down from 10 minutes to 0 and every time you hit the button, it resets it back to 10 minutes).

Last person left standing wins immunity, guaranteed a single digit second chances placement. Challenge begins at 7 PM EST, I will be on to post “GO”. No need to check in, you will simply have 10 minutes to hit your button from my go post or you’re out anyway. Good luck!
1308 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
HOWEVER, there is one last chance to claim and advantage in the game if you don’t feel like sticking it out for immunity (or don’t think you need it). At a predetermined point in the challenge before I go to bed, I will announce that anyone who wants to have a chance at an advantage will have 2 minutes to post “knocks over tower” -- if more than one person does so, then everyone who knocked their tower over is out of the challenge and will be chatzied to determine who wins the advantage. Note that you MUST post to be considered for the advantage, if you time out during the 2 minute period and don’t post the phrase then you are simply out.
1308 days 12 hours ago
Tbart
will the posting be on a forum or skype?
1308 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
here
1308 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
GO! This challenge is on.
1308 days 11 hours ago
MicklePickle20
*presses button*
1308 days 11 hours ago
MicklePickle20
*presses button*
1308 days 11 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
*presses button*
1308 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
*presses button*
1308 days 11 hours ago
MicklePickle20
*presses button*
1308 days 11 hours ago
Natepresnell
*presses button*
1308 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
*presses button*
1308 days 11 hours ago
MicklePickle20
this sucks im already bored
1308 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
*presses button*
1308 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*presses button*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!