This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1314 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tonight. See you there!
1313 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on on guys!

Once again, Tongsa, I’ll take back the idol. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Buoy Bobbing Bonanza”

Each round, I will toss several different colored buoys worth different point values (1-4) into the ocean (red, blue, green, orange, and yellow) your job is simply to be the first to post *dives for (color) buoy* to claim it for your tribe. You may only claim ONE buoy per round, but if you try to get one and somebody else gets it first you may try for another. And of course the phrase and color must be spelled correctly (asterisks I don’t care about).

The catch is that one of the buoys will be a BOMB each round, and if you grab it your tribe will lose 2 points (deleting of posts is not allowed), so be careful which ones you pick. The buoys will all be worth different point values each round.

After 5 rounds, the tribe with the most points wins immunity, guaranteed another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody’s going home. Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1313 days 16 hours ago
Dinosauro27
here
1313 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1313 days 16 hours ago
Tbart
here
1313 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
here
1313 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
hi
1313 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
here
1313 days 16 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hii
1313 days 16 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1313 days 16 hours ago
cubsguy831
Here
1313 days 16 hours ago
Natepresnell
yes
1313 days 16 hours ago
sjsoccer88
hiya
1313 days 16 hours ago
Dinosauro27
will it just be those five colors?
1313 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, let's get started!
1313 days 16 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
if u wanna be my baby.. know i'm gonna drive you MAD

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!