This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Aleutians Finale

Topic » Aleutians Finale

1319 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
https://media1.tenor.com/images/39bf8445c6d48abaaafdde8c5fc79f43/tenor.gif
1319 days 1 hour ago
Washed_Ravioli
fuck off max
1319 days 1 hour ago
Maxi1234
oh my god you were winning
1319 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Well...there goes my winner's pick. Prepare yourselves for the final immunity challenge!
1319 days 1 hour ago
Kippahkid
I'm sorry Zach, guess we shot at each other there
1319 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, Max, give it up. For the last time, immunity is back up for grabs.

Your final immunity challenge is the classic “Survivor Pyramid”. You’ll have to run through a 5-part race to get to the finish.

PART 1: Run up the steps to get to the top of the pyramid. Do this by posting *runs up step _* in separate posts, starting with 1 until you get to 20. Once this is done, you’ll move on to part 2.

PART 2: Will’s Survivor Trivia. I will mail you 3 questions about past seasons of Will’s Survivor, one about each generation. Once you have the answers, mail them back to me. If you’re incorrect, I will only reply “INCORRECT”. If you’re right, I will say “MOVE ON” and you can start Part 3.

PART 3: Mini-Spam. For this, you must create a blog and get 5 people outside the game to comment “Unlocks pyramid gate”. Past or current players on this season may not comment. Once you have all the comments, post a link in the forum, and then you can immediately start part 4 (there is no need to submit to me, just post and go). If you post without having 5 posts (or start running down without posting the link), however, I’m deleting all your posts until you get to 5 or post the link, which is going to mess you up, so don’t do it.

PART 4: Run back down the side of the pyramid, starting with *runs down step 20* and continuing until you get back to 1. After this is done, I will mail you the final puzzle. Again, you must post a link to your blog for step 3 IN THIS FORUM before you start doing this (at least one person messes this up every season).

PART 5: A 4x4 Slide Puzzle. The puzzle will have a phrase on it (that is extremely cliche). Once you have the phrase, post it ALONG WITH a screenshot of your completed puzzle with your tengaged profile visible to finish.  You MUST post both the phrase AND a screenshot to win (although you can do them in separate posts if you mess up for whatever reason, I don’t care about that).

First person to complete the puzzle and post the phrase along with their screenshot wins immunity and a guaranteed spot at the final tribal council. They also get to decide who sits next to them and who becomes the final member of the jury. Stakes have never been higher!
1319 days ago
Maxi1234
omg
1319 days ago
Kippahkid
Oh wow
1319 days ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
yikes
1319 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! Everyone ready? I'll count you guys down.
1319 days ago
Maxi1234
im KMS
1319 days ago
Kippahkid
Ready as I'll ever be
1319 days ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
where do we post the first part
1319 days ago
Maxi1234
can we goooo
1319 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Right here @deshon

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!