This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Aleutians Finale

Topic » Aleutians Finale

1319 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
That's not it!
1319 days 17 hours ago
Maxi1234
https://prnt.sc/ukr4p5

I win this challenge, I stay in the game, tonight you will not, extinguish this flame!
1319 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I win this challenge, I stay in the game, tonight you will not, extinguish this flame!
1319 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
LMFAO...... I LITERALLY X’D OUT THE PAGE
1319 days 17 hours ago
Maxi1234
LMFAO
1319 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
MAX does it correctly first, and MAX WINS FINAL IMMUNITY!
1319 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max, you are now guaranteed a spot at the final tribal council.

When you're ready, send in your vote for who you'd like to eliminate in third place.
1319 days 17 hours ago
Maxi1234
I've weighed out my options last night to see who I had the best shot against, and I really do wanna win my first ever group game.

I know I played hard and I made deals, and I did try to hold them all to my heart. However, I think the person I am voting out has a lot of support, has played an extremely polished social and lowkey game, and I really do fear that my abrasiveness might get overlooked by your sly and under the radar gameplay.

And for that reason, I'm really, really, really sorry Ze'ev... I think you have what it takes to win and I just wanna even out my chances. This could be a million dollar mistake, and I've worked with the two of you from the very beginning.

I don't want you to hold it against me, it's a strategic move.
1319 days 17 hours ago
Maxi1234
God this is terrible I just KO'd two Jury votes in the past hour

Like, my God...

UGH
1319 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
SCREAMSSSS
1319 days 17 hours ago
Kippahkid
I will admit, you would have had a better chance of winning against me, so I hope this was the best choice in the end
1319 days 17 hours ago
Maxi1234
Might be.

However, I think I edged out Deshon on gameplay and whether this is a good move or not will be told in the future.

Happy birthday, Maxi.
1319 days 17 hours ago
Maxi1234
God I'm logging off this isn't even making me happy, like fucks sake... omg... I'm gonna cry
1319 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, well, I guess there's no reason to do a dramatic reveal.

Ze'ev, you become the 14th person voted out of the game and the 8th and final member of our jury after a hard-fought 38 virtual days. Need to bring me your torch.

1319 days 17 hours ago
Maxi1234
Honestly, this was a fun season. I'm sorry I upset people. My allegiances have been very clear. I'll admit my social game isn't as polished, and I cash out a lot of checks that I can't cash, but it's my harsh gameplay and my "anybody but me" mentality that brought me here.

I'M CRYING SO HARD I'M ABOUT TO LOSE 8-0

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!