This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Egypt Finale

Topic » Egypt Finale

1443 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
See you guys
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1443 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*stands*
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
....Yes, Daniel?
1443 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
*ties shoes*

Sorry Jeff keep going
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, I'll read the votes.
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Daniel.
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Brady. 1 vote Daniel, 1 vote Brady.
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Clair. 1 vote Daniel, 1 vote Brady, 1 vote Clair.
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Daniel. That's 2 votes Daniel, 1 vote Brady, 1 vote Clair, 1 vote left.
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Last Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
16th person voted out and the 7th member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Daniel. Need to bring me your torch.
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Daniel, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Brady, Clair, Sagar, Zac, you're about to compete in your final immunity challenge. Give me a moment to get things set up and then we'll get started.
1443 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Your final immunity challenge is the classic “Survivor Pyramid”. You’ll have to run through a 5-part race to the finish.

PART 1: Run up the steps to get to the top of the pyramid. Do this by posting *runs up step _* in separate posts, starting with 1 until you get to 20. Once this is done, you’ll move on to part 2.

PART 2: Will’s Survivor Trivia. I will mail you 3 questions about past seasons of Will’s Survivor. Once you have the answers, mail them back to me. If you’re incorrect, I will only reply “INCORRECT”. If you’re right, I will say “MOVE ON” and you can start Part 3.

PART 3: Mini-Spam. For this, you must create a blog and get 5 people outside the game to comment “Unlocks pyramid gate for (your name)”. Past or current players on this season may not comment. Once you have all the comments, post a link in the forum, and then you can immediately start part 4.

PART 4: Run back down the side of the pyramid, starting with *runs down step 20* and continuing until you get back to 1. After this is done, I will mail you the final puzzle.

PART 5: A 4x4 slide puzzle. Once the puzzle is completed, upload a screenshot, send it to me and I will send you the final phrase to post in the group (as usual, your tengaged profile must be visible in the screenshot). Post the phrase I send you IN THE GROUP to win immunity!

First person to complete the puzzle and post the phrase wins immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final 3. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be voted out and become the final member of our jury. Good luck!
1443 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Post here when you understand the rules or if you have questions -- I just have to upload the slide puzzle because I may have forgotten to earlier today, whoops.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!