This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1468 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tonight (yes, we will be done in time for the Survivor finale). See you there!
1467 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Sanda, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Eyes on the Prize”

At random intervals, I will roll different colored balls down a chute and into the challenge area, while your job is to grab them as fast as you can to score points. To get a ball, post *catches (color) ball* as fast as you can, correctly spelled. The first person to grab that color ball gets it and scores, and you score one point for every time you successfully do this. I may do multiple different colored balls at once, so keep that in mind. There is also no limit to the number of times you can attempt to catch in a round (so you can potentially score multiple times every time I post).

The first person to score 5 points wins immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 10 shot at winning this game. If multiple people get to 5 on the same round, then we will go to a sudden death tiebreaker. Losers, tribal council where somebody else will be headed to the jury. Also note that I’ll be keeping things moving quickly to ensure that I have time to set up tribal and send out idol clues before Survivor comes on.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1467 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1467 days 17 hours ago
ZacPed
here
1467 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
here
1467 days 17 hours ago
Imopink1
🖕
1467 days 17 hours ago
TheJigsawKiller
Here
1467 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
heh
1467 days 17 hours ago
hadleykins13
Here
1467 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
here
1467 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, we'll start at 7:02. I will post when the challenge is officially underway and to be on the lookout. Things will go relatively fast. Get ready!
1467 days 17 hours ago
Bulldozer24
here
1467 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
do you need asterisksksksks
1467 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nope @Sagar
1467 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, 7:02. Challenge begins now -- be on the lookout!
1467 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ROUND 1:
*rolls green ball down chute*
*rolls yellow ball down chute*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!