This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Duat

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Duat

1453 days 21 hours ago
hadleykins13
Hadley - Have people kind of formed sides already, or will there be a lot of scrambling this round?

I definetly think this is that scrambling kind of vote, where nobody reall knows where the votes are going. I feel like there are some sides and then some people in the middle and then some people who are in it for themselves and want to make the best move for their own game.
1453 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
sagar
1453 days 20 hours ago
TheJigsawKiller
Jigsaw - To what extent do you think this vote will determine the balance of power for the rest of the game, if at all?

I think the course of the game definitely gets determined here
1453 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz - Do you think it's more important to get out your target or to not appear to be too outwardly threatening at the merge vote, if you have to prioritize one over the other?

I'll go with option C: it's most important to have fun :)
1453 days 9 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
- You had a 1 in 3 chance of winning immunity, and then took yourself out of the challenge. What was your reasoning behind that?

I didn't want first immunity. simple as that
1453 days 4 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sagar - What is the vibe of this merged tribe?
1453 days 3 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany
1453 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
Sanda - Do you feel like you would have been a target had you not won immunity tonight

I might have been a target but they would have missed because Queen Sanda doesn’t get hit.
1453 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tiffany - Was the first immunity challenge any indicator of the sides starting to form?
1453 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1453 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany - Was the first immunity challenge any indicator of the sides starting to form?

I think this vote will be the sign of that.
1453 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1453 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1453 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ethan.
1453 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
https://media1.tenor.com/images/e28d35483084672117335c9f1efda94c/tenor.gif?itemid=16991029

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!