This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Amodrousa

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Amodrousa

1834 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Dan and Kolby, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Max has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, while everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 8 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Remember to keep sending confessionals so I know where your head is at in the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1834 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody
1834 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Max
1834 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
*looks at kolby and gives the infiltrator sign*

Love you bro
1834 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody - You played your idol last night but only received one vote. Did the vote come as a shock to you?

Max - Congrats on winning immunity. Did you feel like this win was necessary for you to stay in the game?
1834 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Yes and no, it was a really shady round. With a lot of people saying different things. Not gonna lie the only thing I’m a little upset about is the fact that the infiltrators is broken up. Kolby didn’t deserve to go out like that and it sucks. But what can you do. Gotta move forward and see what we can do.
1834 days 20 hours ago
greyconverse
Gavin
1834 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Max - Congrats on winning immunity. Did you feel like this win was necessary for you to stay in the game?

I mean I don't think it's much of a shock to anyone to say that I was the stray vote last tribal council, meaning I was out of the loop on the vote. While I hopefully wouldn't have needed to win this challenge, it's just a nice reassurance to know that even if people are lying to you, it's not going to end up being your torch snuffed at the end of it all.
1834 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
Jayson
1834 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Gavin — Do you feel like the position you’re in now is better than it was last tribal?

Jayson — What are you basing your vote on tonight?
1834 days 19 hours ago
BBlover96
Ya know Will there are a lot of different factors, just doing what makes sense to me
1834 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Will
1834 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will -- With 2 idols played, there's still potentially one floating around in the game. Does the fact that it hasn't been played yet add to the paranoia?
1834 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
With 2 idols played, there's still potentially one floating around in the game. Does the fact that it hasn't been played yet add to the paranoia?

Oh 1000000%, you never know what's going to happen so all you can do is try to prepare as much as you can if that scenario ever came
1834 days 5 hours ago
greyconverse
Gavin — Do you feel like the position you’re in now is better than it was last tribal?

Considering an idol was flushed last tribal, and original Amorgos had my back last tribal, to an extent sure. However, things are always evolving as more people join the jury.
1833 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!