This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Amodrousa

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Amodrousa

1839 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe. Tonight, Drew has immunity and cannot be voted for while everyone else is fair game. Votes are tentatively due by 8 PM EST tonight (I know that’s half the usual amount of time so we can extend to tomorrow if necessary).

PYN if you want a question.
1839 days 9 hours ago
Tester
Drew
1839 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Drew — After not being able to make the live challenges in the pre-merge you win this one. How great does that feel?
1839 days 9 hours ago
Tester
Drew — After not being able to make the live challenges in the pre-merge you win this one. How great does that feel?

- It feels amazing. I finally won something and I'm happy
1839 days 9 hours ago
steve4280
Im here
1839 days 8 hours ago
greyconverse
Gavin
1839 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Steve — You’ve had conflict with a lot of people on this tribe so far. Do you think that will make you a target tonight, or someone to be kept around longer?

Gavin — Do you think people will stick to old tribal lines this vote given that there wasn’t really a tribe swap this season, or are things going to be less black and white than that?
1839 days 8 hours ago
steve4280
Steve — You’ve had conflict with a lot of people on this tribe so far. Do you think that will make you a target tonight, or someone to be kept around longer?

I know im a target tonight and I know all exactly who is votong for me. But I plan on a fun tribal.
1839 days 7 hours ago
steve4280
Because my old tribe is spineless rats they will come after me because I mutinied from that annoying tribe
1839 days 6 hours ago
Raydiz33
Cody
1839 days 6 hours ago
Streamxx
Kaya
1839 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Will
1839 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
Max
1839 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Cody — To what extent do you think this tribal will set the tone for the rest of the game?

Kai — Do you think people are sticking to old tribal lines this vote or has it become more complicated?

Will — Will this vote make it clear as to who’s in a good position and who’s in a not-so-good one?

Max — The first idol of the game was played last tribal — what’s the chance we see another tonight?
1839 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
Cody— to what extent do you think this tribal will set the tone for the rest of the game

This is the first vote of the merge so it’s gonna be huge. We will see if the tribes are still sticking together or if people are willing to step out and work with different people to make a huge move tonight
1839 days 1 hour ago
greyconverse
I think the vote comes down to animosity and trust for people over where the tribes lie. In my eyes you can be from Amorgos, or the Greek Islands for all I care, what matters is trust.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!