This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Question 3: In round 3 of the second immunity challenge, who was the first person to unlock their answer board?

2 minutes!
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answer was MC. Both tribes are incorrect. Score still tied at 1 apiece.

Next question coming up.
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Question 4: At the third tribal council, did I read the third vote for Nahuel BEFORE or AFTER I read the third vote for Dana?

2 minutes!
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answer was AFTER. Both tribes score, score is tied 2-2. Next question coming up.
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Question 5: Who scored the second point for Amorgos in the fourth immunity challenge?

2 minutes!
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answer was Will. Both tribes are correct, score now tied 3-3. Next question coming up.
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Question 6: In the third immunity challenge, who placed the 54th plank on Ydrousa’s bridge?

2 minutes!
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answer was Nahuel. Both tribes are correct, score now tied 4-4. Last question coming up.
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Question 7: EXCLUDING self-votes, how many votes have been cast so far this season, in total?

2 minutes!
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answer is 33. Both tribes score again, so we're deadlocked at 5 each. Which means pull out your answer boards, we're headed to a tiebreaker question! The answer will be a number, and the closest answer to the actual number without going over wins immunity for their tribe.

Question is coming up momentarily.
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tiebreaker question: How many confessionals do I currently have posted in the confessional group?

2 minutes! Remember that I am only accepting the first answer from each tribe.
1855 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
From this season or all?
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
From this season
1855 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Me at that
1855 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ydrousa said 16, Amorgos said 10.

The correct answer was....27! YDROUSA WINS IMMUNITY!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!