This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Satsuma

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Satsuma

1878 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

We'll also bring in Ty from Exile Island, who will observe this tribal and join Satsuma after it is over.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Satsuma. Votes are due by 5 PM EST TOMORROW - not voting will result in a self-vote. Don't forget to send me confessionals so I know where your head is at in the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1878 days ago
snick427
Nick
1878 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Nick - This is the first tribal council of many to come this season. How do you decide who to vote off so early on in the game?
1878 days ago
obscurity
question
1878 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Sagar - Are people forming alliances now or do you think this will be more of a "go with the group" vote tonight?
1878 days ago
snick427
Nick - This is the first tribal council of many to come this season. How do you decide who to vote off so early on in the game?

Going to tribal so early isn't ideal, obviously. We haven't gotten much time to get to know each other, so we can only really base our choice on challenge performance.
1878 days ago
obscurity
Honestly not sure about alliances, I feel like at this point we need to worry about making sure we don't come back here because I don't anticipate a swap happening anytime soon
1877 days 22 hours ago
tashi
Tashi?
1877 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tashi — Did the returnees picking tribes have any effect on the tribe dynamic at all, or is it similar to if the tribes were divided to begin with?
1877 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1877 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1877 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tashi.
1877 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick. 1 Tashi, 1 vote Nick.
1877 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick. 2 votes Nick, 1 vote Tashi.
1877 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick. That's 3 votes Nick.
1877 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
First person voted out of Survivor: Japan...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Nick. You need to bring me your torch.

Nick, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!