This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Gangaridai

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Gangaridai..

1914 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, Gangaridai. Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual. Remember to keep sending confessionals and including me in strategy discussions.

PYN if you want a question.
1914 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
i would like a question will
1914 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1914 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kelly - You've been feuding pretty publicly with Noah for the past day or so now. How do you think that's going to impact your strategy heading into the later stages of the game?

Brady - You've said multiple times that you believe you're on the bottom tonight. What do you think is your best move to survive this tribal?
1914 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - You've said multiple times that you believe you're on the bottom tonight. What do you think is your best move to survive this tribal?

My best move tonight is to honestly just keep reminding people of the fact that I’m a free agent and I’ve yet to have a solid ally this whole game so getting rid of me is a help to Kelly’s alliances game but you need to think about your own game too and I’m fighting for my life right now and when somebody is on the bottom, that’s a great time to make a move especially when a swap is potentially on the horizon.
1914 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - You've been feuding pretty publicly with Noah for the past day or so now. How do you think that's going to impact your strategy heading into the later stages of the game?

he will just try to fuck up my shit again and i wont let him because im just simply the better player what can i say
1914 days 19 hours ago
boneworks
slap me with a question
1914 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan - Is it the general opinion on this tribe that a swap is happening soon, or is it seen as being more up in the air?
1914 days 4 hours ago
Katherinee_
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7b48bed1a7735709c62727e6f218544f/tenor.gif
1914 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine - Which of the Survivor gifs you've posted so far is your favorite?
1913 days 22 hours ago
TMAN54445
ME
1913 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TRIS - WHY DO YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS?
1913 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
I keep my fav gifs for later, but I really liked the ones I send you in confessionals
1913 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/e/e6/UZJCTl.gif
1913 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1913 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

The Secret Savior has decided to save...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

BRADY. Any votes cast for Brady will not count.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!