This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Gangaridai

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Gangaridai..

1934 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire; in this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council, Gangaridai. Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote. If you self-vote 2 times consecutively or 3 times total, you'll be medevaced from the game.

PYN if you want a question.
1934 days 18 hours ago
boneworks
oh mood
1934 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady - Is the spamming going well?

Ryan - Does the Secret Savior factor in what you're basing your vote on this tribal? Do you think it will have a sizable impact this early?
1934 days 9 hours ago
boneworks
Ryan - Does the Secret Savior factor in what you're basing your vote on this tribal? Do you think it will have a sizable impact this early?

Kind of. I'm sure if the OT wanted to be dicks they could give it to an inactive or something :/ so it could have a major impact this early.
1934 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady- Is the spamming going well?

I’m winning rn but it’s a fucking chore
1934 days 8 hours ago
opslove
Good luck everyone
1934 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dylan - How do you figure out who to vote off when there is very little to go off of at this vote? Should the people that didn't participate in the challenge be worried tonight?
1934 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
hey
1934 days 6 hours ago
Katherinee_
https://media.giphy.com/media/1zKfKQARBk4loEXxy4/giphy.gif
1934 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kelly - Do you think alliances will emerge as a result of this vote, or do you think people will just look for more of a consensus?

Katherine - Was last night's loss an omen of future losses to come, or do you think it was a temporary setback?
1934 days 6 hours ago
Katherinee_
I hope its a temporary setback. Seeing Brahmaputra winning the immunity challenge so fast really discouraged me not gonna lie, but I will stay positive and try my best to keep my tribe away from further tribals.
1934 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - Do you think alliances will emerge as a result of this vote, or do you think people will just look for more of a consensus?

Consensus probably, alliances are usually made later
1934 days 4 hours ago
RosieRed
I want a question
1934 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Rosie - Do you think it's more important to have a strong tribe or a unified tribe to set yourself up to go deep into this game?
1934 days 3 hours ago
RosieRed
Rosie - Do you think it's more important to have a strong tribe or a unified tribe to set yourself up to go deep into this game?

i think it's important to have a strong tribe. it doesnt matter if we're unified as long as we win.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!