This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1989 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 8 PM EST tomorrow, I'll update the forum with the challenge after Abidjan's votes are read. See you there!
1989 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Daloa getting your first look at the new Abidjan - James voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first: Daloa, I'll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "SurvivorFan37's Second Annual Log Roll for Charity".  Here's how it works:

Everyone will be situated on a giant rotating log. Each round, I will post *log starts to rotate*.  To keep yourself situated on top of the log, simply post "REGAINS BALANCE" (correct spelling and capitalization are BOTH required).  I will be posting sporadically and with no warning or countdown after the challenge begins, so be on the lookout (as this is a live challenge, there won't be much of a break in between rounds).

Each round, the LAST person to regain their balance will fall off the log and be eliminated.  The last tribe with people still in the game win immunity and reward.  Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the second person voted out of the game.

For this challenge, both tribes must have the same number of people participating to ensure that nobody starts with a numbers advantage in an elimination-based challenge.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1988 days 23 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
heyyy
1988 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Feel free to check in now!

Check in will remain open until 8:05-ish.
1988 days 23 hours ago
Christian37
Heere
1988 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
HI
1988 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
wow
1988 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
me
1988 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
is someone here? :(
1988 days 23 hours ago
galore
Hi
1988 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll keep the check in open another 2-3 minutes and then we'll start.

Daloa, you'll have to sit someone out so both tribes start with the same number of people, assuming that nobody else shows up for Abidjan
1988 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Abidjan:
- Barb
- Tayvie

Daloa:
- Christian
- Brittany
- Mich
- Akshay
1988 days 23 hours ago
galore
I'd like to sit out. My Internet isn't doing that well.
1988 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I’m driving so idk how active I’ll be but I’ll participate if no one else can!
1988 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
maybe i sit too bc i cannt send fast message idk why
1988 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
what you want brit :)

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!