This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ivory Coast -- Applications

Topic » Ivory Coast -- Applications

1955 days 15 hours ago
galore
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications.  Applications will be open until December 30th, with the season being scheduled to start January 1st after New Years'. Anyone who did not play in Survivor: New Guinea is eligible to apply.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-new-guinea/forum/topic/21947789

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level: Akshay.

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:akshay.r.raundhal

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Cutthroat Survivor Raja Ampat 7th
Cutthroat Allstars 5th
Kolbys Survivor Haiti 2nd

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I will be active and prove that I did not waste a casting spot. I am more of a strategic player.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Survivor Cagayan

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST x
8 PM EST x
9 PM EST x
10 PM EST x

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: More than minimum for sure.
1955 days 15 hours ago
AustinRules6969
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Austin
Color Level: TV Star

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): austinrules.stars

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: I used to play Gemma's BB Queens a lot. I got 3rd in that once and set the record for most comp wins in a season. It might've gotten broken in the unfinished season but I don't remember.
I also played M&N's Survivor: Tasmania (S17) and got 2nd in that on a 4-2 vote.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I'm endearingly extra.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: San Juan Del Sur

Please mark the following times you can make LIVE challenges below by putting an "X" in each box (note that not all challenges will be live):

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]
Except Tuesdays

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: sure
1954 days 3 hours ago
VanHow10
Name (what you want to be called in-game):  Tyler

Color Level:  Yeller

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):  Deacontie@gmail.com

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: 

I finished fourth and received player of the game in my first group game, Dono's Survivor Iceland.

After that, I played in a stretch of games with middling results. That 4th and a 6th place in Pokepat's Survivor were my best finishes and best games overall by far. I have at least made the merge in every game I've played except for Kolby's Survivor Norway, which I may or may not have ruined singlehandedly.

I also won the only big brother game I played, but it was a pretty low level game with a lot of inactive players and only 4 jury votes, so take that with a grain of salt.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:

I joined tg around this time last year and I was only able to really play for a few months before my life got too busy so now that I know that I don't have all year to play, I'm really really hungry to win.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:

Probably Cagayan, right?

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST [] X
8 PM EST []  X
9 PM EST []  X
10 PM EST []  X

My schedule isn't ultra consistent but I'm not working evenings (PST) or Sundays

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:

Absolutely
1954 days 2 hours ago
TJ2807
Name (what you want to be called in-game): TJ
Color Level: Sky

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:3dfcaaa7ce151733

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yeah, you can see some of my favourites on my page :)

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I鈥檝e become a more experienced group gamer now, starting to at least try to make a name of myself. After taking a little break I鈥檓 ready to jump back into it and kick some ass.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Uh.... honestly I鈥檓 not sure.

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [x]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST [x]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST [x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Definitely!
1954 days ago
Coolbrandonman
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Brandon
Color Level: Orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): dont have one

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: yeah ive played survivor a few times but its been over a year since the last time i played so i cant remember the names of them

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: Not to toot my own horn, but i think im pretty entertaining to watch and i like to be the center of attention. As for a serious answer, i am pretty social and can make close ties to people

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:  idk- cambodia i guess

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: yeah ofc
1954 days ago
Reazo
Thanks for your interest in Will's Survivor! This season will feature 16-18 contestants, depending on the quantity and quality of applications.  Applications will be open until December 30th, with the season being scheduled to start January 1st after New Years'. Anyone who did not play in Survivor: New Guinea is eligible to apply.

Please take a moment to read the rules and regulations here: https://tengaged.com/group/5492-wills-survivor-new-guinea/forum/topic/21947789

Name (what you want to be called in-game):
Color Level: White

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: No, but I've played a lot of ORGs, mostly pre-merge boots and some merge ones, but I've never won

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I can bring a true villain to the cast and someone who can stay active

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Koah Rong

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []
1951 days 19 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Barbra
Color Level: Orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): live:svala33

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: No I do not.

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I am a DIVA. Not a Drama Queen not yet a goodie two shoes, right in the middle, which in my opinion, is amazing to have as a quality to a person AND a game!

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cagayan

4 PM EST [X]
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST []
7 PM EST []
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: of course! Xoxo
1951 days 17 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Name (what you want to be called in-game):     Mark.P
Color Level:yellow

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended):
Mark Piesyumyyumypies
Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here:
Julians Survivor runner up https://tengaged.com/group/6814-julians-survivor-archetype-royale/forum/topic/22159475

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?:
well for starters 1 i stir the pot a lot like in julians survivor i made a idol play that got me saved and formed 1 of the best alliances in julians survivor history

What is your favourite CBS Survivor season?: deff cook islands raro 8 vs aitu 4

4 PM EST [x]
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST [x]
7 PM EST [x]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [x]
10 PM EST[x]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?:il vote every tribal trust me youll deff not regret it.
1951 days 13 hours ago
WaffleMan
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Cory
Color Level:Orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): Dont have

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Yes I do. Noobs and their master(1st), True citizens(7th), Java and Chickens BB S1(2nd) and some other ones as well

What can you bring to the game that would make you a good addition to the cast?: I could definitely control the game and make alot of alliances.

What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Redemption Island

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST []
6 PM EST [X]
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST [X]
9 PM EST [X]
10 PM EST [X]

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: Yes ofc馃榾
1951 days 3 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Name (what you want to be called in-game): Noodle
Color Level: orange

Skype (not mandatory but highly recommended): don鈥檛 have

Do you have any previous group game experience?  If so, list some (and your placements) here: Ashlyn鈥檚 Big Brother- 3rd
Survivor reborn - 8th
SF1s survivor- 3rd
Much more

I鈥檓 very active and get high tv ratings for your show
What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
Heroes vs villans or the first fans v favorites

4 PM EST []
5 PM EST [X]
6 PM EST []X
7 PM EST [X]
8 PM EST X[]
9 PM EST []
10 PM EST []

If casted, do you promise to adhere to at least the minimum standards of activity (the bare minimum being voting at every tribal council)?: OF COURSE!
1949 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---CLOSED---

Thanks everyone for applying!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!