This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Leopold

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Leopold

3130 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Chael, Joel, and Noah, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Mearl has immunity and cannot be voted for.  Everybody else is fair game.

PYN if you want a question, and please submit your votes by 5 PM EST TOMORROW.  Final 5
Immunity will most likely be non-live so everyone can play it, followed by a live finale at final 4 which will be made at whatever time all four of the final 4 can make it.
3130 days 4 hours ago
Stan25
Stan
3130 days 4 hours ago
ZachTansey
Zach
3130 days 4 hours ago
CocoaBean
ok
3130 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Stan - Do you think the three Dunbars and three Stanleys will vote together tonight, or do you think old tribal lines are definitively done with?

Zach - With fewer and fewer people left in the game, how do you decide who you want to vote out?  Trust?  Challenge threats?  Who you can beat at the end?
3130 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
mearl
3130 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Abortia - Last tribal you didn't receive any votes after picking up quite a few at previous tribals.  Do you think the same will hold true tonight or do you feel that you're in serious danger of going home?
3130 days 4 hours ago
ZachTansey
Zach - With fewer and fewer people left in the game, how do you decide who you want to vote out?  Trust?  Challenge threats?  Who you can beat at the end?

Wow. Final 6.  I still cannot believe I have made it this far.  However, I have made it as far as I have through trust, and I intend (or hope) to keep going this way.  My vote tonight is based on how the Tribal lines have worked themselves out, and who feels safe with who.  I think this vote is an easy decision for me.
3130 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mearl - Immunity again.  In your opinion, how much added leverage does immunity give you at the final 6 (if any)?
3130 days 4 hours ago
CocoaBean
I think I could be in danger of going home these people are shady l0l
3130 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl - Immunity again.  In your opinion, how much added leverage does immunity give you at the final 6 (if any)?

Its nice having immunity and makes you a person everyone wants on your side, temporarily at least. It means everyone else is fair game so every option is open to you and you have no restrictions. However, that doesnt mean you should be power hungry and feel invincible and make overly risky decisions because once this necklace is no longer around your neck you will have to survive with the consequences from any actions you took.
3130 days 3 hours ago
Stan25
Stan - Do you think the three Dunbars and three Stanleys will vote together tonight, or do you think old tribal lines are definitively done with?

I think people are looking towards the end game now, who they want to bring to the end over others to try and win the game, now is the time to take those shots.
3130 days 3 hours ago
Pedlick44
Me
3130 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kenny - Do you consider tonight a night where you could make a big move to further yourself in the game, or one where you're just trying to survive (or maybe a little bit of both)?
3130 days 3 hours ago
CocoaBean
can i have a diff q this question was rlly basic i feel like ive been asked a variation of this like 10 times
3129 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
4/6 votes

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!