This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

3139 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Dunbar, I'll take it back.

Before we do anything, drop your buffs.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

We are merged!  Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game.  Before the challenge is over you should come up with a new tribe name.  Please make it something to do with the Falkland Islands or South Atlantic area.

A new immunity idol will be hidden, and the winner of each challenge will receive a clue and select one other person to also get it.

Now, for the challenge.  It's pretty simple, but it should also shed some light on where everyone stands in this new tribe.  It's called "Give and Take" and here's how it works:

Each of you must mail me the names of TWO people to give a point to and TWO people to take a point away from.  At the end of the challenge, the person with the most points wins immunity.  In the event of a tie, whoever has the fewest "down votes" given to them will win. If it's still tied after that, I will use random.org to break the tie.

This challenge lasts for 24 hours.  Good luck on your new tribe!
3139 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
Awesome! Congrats guys! :D I say we name the merged tribe Leopold, for the Argetinian dictator who invaded the Falklands.
3139 days 9 hours ago
Stan25
Sounds menacing.
3139 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
Just an idea :) I want everyone to be happy with a name.
3139 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
We should be Banana with yellow buffs
3139 days 8 hours ago
Pedlick44
The buffs are purple...lol
3139 days 8 hours ago
marthean
Okay
3138 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
7/10 submissions received
3138 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I have the results, and they are as follows:

Noah: 3
Mearl: 2
Stan: 1
Kenny: 1
Chael: 1
Muffin: 0
Nano: 0
Abortia: -2
Joel: -2
Zach: -4

NOAH WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, you are guaranteed a 1 in 9 shot at winning this game.  You and one person of your choice will also receive an immunity idol clue.  Mail me who you wanrt to get the clue ASAP

Everyone else, someone is going to be voted out tonight.  Should make for an interesting evening.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!