This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: South Atlantic - Rules and Regulations

Topic » Survivor: South Atlantic -..

3152 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Basic rules to follow:

CHALLENGES:

- I will rotate challenge times so as many people have a chance to play in as many challenges as possible.  There will more than likely be some challenges you won't be able to make, and that's fine.  All I ask is that you show up to what you can so this season is as active as possible.  Some challenges will be non-live and last for 24 hours.

- I still allow people to play non-elimination challenges if they join in after the check-in has already closed, so if you're a couple minutes late it's not a big deal.

- Rules will obviously be more specific in the challenge description, but "who got what point" questions will be up to my discretion to decide.

VOTING:

- I generally allow 24 hours for you to vote at Tribal Council, but may give extensions on request.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  Be sure to mail me the name of the person you wish to vote off.  You may not purposefully vote for yourself.

- My series employs what is called the "self-vote clause".  If there is a tie between two or more people and one of the people in the tie got a self-vote, that person is automatically eliminated.  If more than one person got a self-vote, a re-vote will take place between all the people that received self-votes for that round.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS:

- The winner of each challenge (be it a tribe or a person) will win a clue to the location of the Hidden Immunity Idol for their tribe.  For every clue you receive, you get one guess as to the correct answer.  You may not stockpile guesses.

- Idols may be played up to and including the final 5 tribal council, and must be played BEFORE the votes are read.  If you play an idol you are safe no matter what, even if you get 0 votes you are still exempt from pulling a rock in the event of a deadlock.

GENERAL ETIQUETTE:

- Send confessionals and be active.  It's going to be a very boring season if you don't participate and aren't at least moderately enthusiastic about it.  You and I will both have more fun if you do.

- Don't be an ass.  I know the mods are gone, but excessive racial and/or homophobic slurs will result in penalties at the host's discretion and may result in you being removed from the game.

- Anything not specified here is, of course, up to me.  I plan all twists and tribe swaps before the season starts, so don't call me a rigger if a tribe switch leaves you on the bottom or something.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Please post that you're read and understood the rules in the comments below.
3152 days 11 hours ago
jake_WD
I understand! Thank you for casting me
3152 days 10 hours ago
marthean
Understand
3152 days 9 hours ago
muffinman
yeah
3152 days 5 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Got ya on everything!
3152 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
got it!
3152 days 4 hours ago
Pedlick44
Yes I understand
3152 days 1 hour ago
ZachTansey
got it!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!