This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3157 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
This is where the rest of the challenges and everything are.

Final 4, woohoo.

*The final 4*

Chris, I'll take back immunity once again.

Your final 4 immunity is a smorgasbord of challenges we've already done, like a "deja vu" challenge.  There are three parts to it, and the person who racks up the most total points will win immunity and a spot in the final 3.

Part 1 is like Pass the Torch, but by yourself.  When the challenge begins, you must post the following, in separate posts, while observing the minimum wait times listed:
*Lights Torch*
--WAIT 5 MINUTES--
*Wades out into the ocean*
*Lights torch 1*
--WAIT 1 MINUTE--
*Lights Torch 2*
--WAIT 1 MINUTE--
*Lights Torch 3*
*Hurries back to shore*
--WAIT 5 minutes--
*Lights Wok*
--WAIT 2 MINUTES--
*Wok burns rope*
*Raises flag*

The first person to do this correctly scores 10 points, second place gets 5 points, third place gets 2 points, fourth place gets nothing.

Part 2 is simple -- It's a spam off.  You have 24 hours to get as many people to vote for you as possible.  Your score for this round will be HALF of your percentage, plus a 5-point bonus for first place, 3-point bonus for second place and 1-point bonus for third place.

Part 3 is the infamous "list making challenge" -- when the challenge begins, I'll post the category of user that you have to find as many of as possible and send me links to their profiles.  First place gets 15 points, second place gets 7 points, third place gets 3 points and fourth place gets nothing.

At the end of the challenge, whoever has the highest cumulative total wins immunity!

Challenge officially begins at 4 PM EST and will last for 24 hours.  Tribal Council, F3 Immunity, F3 TC, and FTC will also take place in this thread.
3157 days 11 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
can we please just extend this challenge to like 5 because thats when i come home and an hour isnt asking too much
3157 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok Sim - you have an hour extension.  Challenge moved to start at 5.
3157 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
So ur too lazy to come up with anything else besides spamming a poll

I won't be doing that part. :)
3157 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yeah, basically.
3157 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
how much time do we have for part 3?
3157 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
3157 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
24 hours, Seb.
3157 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The category for part 3 is: SKELETON AVATARS

This challenge is officially ON, meaning you can also begin posting for part 1.

Link to the Poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5492/poll/final-4-immunity-part-2-127844
3157 days 4 hours ago
Sebby
*Lights Torch*
3157 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
*Lights Torch*
3157 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
*Wades out into the ocean*
3157 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
*Lights torch 1*
3157 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
*Lights Torch 2*
3157 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
*Lights Torch 3*
3157 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
*Hurries back to shore*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!