This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Puta

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Puta

3164 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight, Chris has immunity and cannot be voted for.  Everybody else is, of course, fair game. Please submit your votes by 4 PM EST TOMORROW.

Questions:
- Are you guys a bit more excited about the game now that most of the inactive duds are gone (I thought Kyliesha was actually gonna be good, not gonna lie)?
- Has one alliance assumed control of the game, or is the driver's seat still up for grabs?
- Have you started thinking about who you want to take to the end?
3164 days 6 hours ago
heaux
- Are you guys a bit more excited about the game now that most of the inactive duds are gone (I thought Kyliesha was actually gonna be good, not gonna lie)?

No, actually. The inactive "duds" have manifested themselves in some of the other players here. I would prefer people who didn't play Survivor to those who never spoke to me at all during the game.

- Has one alliance assumed control of the game, or is the driver's seat still up for grabs?

Yes. Just ask Chris.

Everyone should take Chris to ensure that they win.
3164 days 6 hours ago
blueu22

Not really as it was easier to vote those people off

Sure!

Not Henry! In fact I will be voting him tonight!
3164 days 2 hours ago
BigBrother_78
- Are you guys a bit more excited about the game now that most of the inactive duds are gone (I thought Kyliesha was actually gonna be good, not gonna lie)? It'll be harder to choose who to vote off now!

- Has one alliance assumed control of the game, or is the driver's seat still up for grabs? I don't think so, maybe?

- Have you started thinking about who you want to take to the end? YES!!
3163 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
4/8 votes received
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll read the votes.
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Torsa, self-vote
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sai, self-vote
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Henry.
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Henry.
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Felix.
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Felix
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Henry.  3 votes Henry, 2 votes Felix, 1 vote left.
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Felix.  We have a tie.

Everyone except Felix and Henry must now re-vote between the two. If we are tied again, we will go to rocks.  Vote by 9 AM EST tomorrow or your vote will be the same as it was before.
3163 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
bye

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!