This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Puta

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Puta

3166 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, once again.

Tonight, Henry has immunity and cannot be voted for.  Everybody else is fair game.  Everyone voted out at this tribal and subsequent tribals will become a member of the jury.

Questions:
- Does the jury starting affect your strategy at all, knowing that whoever is voted out will have a say in who wins the game?
- Do you expect the game to get more cutthroat now that we're progressing through the post-merge stage of the gamer?
- Last tribal was a pretty decisive vote.  Will we be seeing more of the same tonight, or have plans changed since last tribal?
3166 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I forgot to say:  Please submit your votes by 6:45 PM EST TOMORROW, they may be read a little late since I'm always busy on Thursdays though.
3166 days 6 hours ago
heaux
- Does the jury starting affect your strategy at all, knowing that whoever is voted out will have a say in who wins the game? No. My back is up against the wall, so I have no choice but to play the only way I know, and that's to fight every single day. There is no other way I can play now.

- Do you expect the game to get more cutthroat now that we're progressing through the post-merge stage of the gamer? It just depends on how things go from here on out. I'm sure that alliances will start to divide, but like I said it depends.

- Last tribal was a pretty decisive vote.  Will we be seeing more of the same tonight, or have plans changed since last tribal? I have no clue, unfortunately. I would hope that tonight's vote is divided between two or three people in particular. We will see.
3166 days 5 hours ago
BigBrother_78
- Does the jury starting affect your strategy at all, knowing that whoever is voted out will have a say in who wins the game? Yes I think it does
- Do you expect the game to get more cutthroat now that we're progressing through the post-merge stage of the gamer? Probably
- Last tribal was a pretty decisive vote.  Will we be seeing more of the same tonight, or have plans changed since last tribal? Maybe idk
3166 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
- Does the jury starting affect your strategy at all, knowing that whoever is voted out will have a say in who wins the game? sure
- Do you expect the game to get more cutthroat now that we're progressing through the post-merge stage of the gamer? sure
- Last tribal was a pretty decisive vote.  Will we be seeing more of the same tonight, or have plans changed since last tribal? sure
3165 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
5/9 votes received
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Joey.  1 vote Joey.
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jacob.
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Chris.  1 vote Jacob, 1 vote Joey, 1 vote Chris
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Joey.  2 votes Joey.
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jacob.  2 votes Jacob, 2 votes Joey.
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jacob.  3 votes Jacob, 2 votes Joey, 1 vote Chris.
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Joey.  We're tied, 3 votes for Joey and Jacob
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Joey.  4 votes Joey, 3 votes Jacob.

1 vote left.
3165 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
8th person voted out and the first member of our jury...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Joey.  Need to bring me your torch.

Joey, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Well, this game seems to have been flipped upside down.  And with 8 people left, it's only getting crazier from here.  Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!