This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

3163 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, Guys!

Fonseca, give it up once again.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

I'm posting this way early just so everybody has plenty of notice.  The next immunity challenge will be the classic forum stalking one I do every time I host a Survivor season -- everyone whines about it, but it's one of my favorite challenges to host.

Here's how it works: At random intervals, I will post *drops coin* here in this forum.  The first person to post *grabs coin* scores a point for their tribe. At the end of the challenge, the tribe with the most points wins immunity.

This challenge will begin at 5 PM EST TOMORROW, and last for four hours (until 9 PM).  At 9 PM, I will stop the challenge and the tribe with the most points wins (towards the end I like to drop a lot of coins at once so as to give both tribes a chance to score a lot of points).  Hopefully this gives everyone a chance to participate in the challenge. 

Good luck!  Any questions, just ask.  Again, this doesn't begin until 5 PM EST TOMORROW.  I will send out a reminder as well.
3163 days 7 hours ago
DumbGinger
cool cool
3163 days 7 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
I CANT KEEP UP
3163 days 7 hours ago
Sebby
will be there if I survivor eviction
3162 days 9 hours ago
blueu22
ok
3162 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, it's 5:00.  The challenge is officially on!
3162 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*drops coin*
3162 days 8 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
*grabs coin*
3162 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sim scores!

SF - 1
3162 days 7 hours ago
heaux
Slay
3162 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*drops coin*
3162 days 7 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
*grabs coin*
3162 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sim scores!

SF - 2
3162 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*drops coin*
3162 days 7 hours ago
Sebby
*grabs coin*
3162 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Seb scores!

SF - 3

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!