This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - San Fernando

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - San..

3163 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council.

Votes are due by 4:30 PM EST TOMORROW.  Remember - not voting results in a self-vote. 

Questions:
- Yesterday's vote was united and almost unanimous.  Will the result be the same tonight?
- Is it more important to keep people around that you think will be loyal to you, or more important to keep around those that will win challenges?
- Have you heard your name coming up?  If so, are you worried that you could be getting votes tonight?
3163 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
- Yesterday's vote was united and almost unanimous.  Will the result be the same tonight?
aids
- Is it more important to keep people around that you think will be loyal to you, or more important to keep around those that will win challenges?
aids
- Have you heard your name coming up?  If so, are you worried that you could be getting votes tonight?
aids
3163 days 8 hours ago
heaux
1) Doubtful. I received one vote, so I'm pretty sure the target COULD be on me.
2) Win challenges. Our tribe is very selfish.
3) No, but I know that it is absolutely likely that I will be voted out.
3163 days 8 hours ago
Sebby
- Yesterday's vote was united and almost unanimous.  Will the result be the same tonight? Surely, we'll have to see
- Is it more important to keep people around that you think will be loyal to you, or more important to keep around those that will win challenges? For now, challenges!
- Have you heard your name coming up?  If so, are you worried that you could be getting votes tonight? I haven't heard my name come up but that doesn't stop me from worrying!
3163 days 7 hours ago
Gardenia
What the fuck I just got home
3163 days 7 hours ago
Sebby
Ive actually heard my name being tossed around now and it doesn't feel good, especially since Ive been active and participated at every challenge
3163 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
- Yesterday's vote was united and almost unanimous.  Will the result be the same tonight? I feel like it will
- Is it more important to keep people around that you think will be loyal to you, or more important to keep around those that will win challenges? Yes
- Have you heard your name coming up?  If so, are you worried that you could be getting votes tonight? No, but if you feel safe, that's when you go. Never feel safe
3163 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
5/7 votes received
3163 days ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3163 days ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3163 days ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ian.  1 vote Ian.
3163 days ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Seb.  1 vote Ian, 1 vote Seb.
3163 days ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Seb.  2 votes Seb.
3163 days ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ian.  2 votes Ian, 2 votes Seb.
3163 days ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ian.  3 votes Ian, 2 votes Seb.
3163 days ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
3rd person voted out of Survivor: Honduras...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ian.  Need to bring me your torch.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!