This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Fonseca

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Fonseca

3175 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame.  Dip it in and get fire.  In this game, fire represents your life.  When your fire is gone, so are you.

Welcome to your first tribal council.  Votes are due by 12 PM EST TOMORROW, though if you get them in earlier I'll read them then.

Questions:
- I'm going to be that guy: Pass the Torch was pretty abysmal.  Is anyone specifically to blame for the loss?
- Are you confident you can regain momentum at the next challenge?
- Will tonight be an obvious vote?  Have divisions begun to form within the tribe already?
3175 days 18 hours ago
BigBrother_78
- I'm going to be that guy: Pass the Torch was pretty abysmal.  Is anyone specifically to blame for the loss? Inacts
- Are you confident you can regain momentum at the next challenge? Yes!
- Will tonight be an obvious vote?  Have divisions begun to form within the tribe already? Nobody has talked to me so idk
3175 days 16 hours ago
Bradyman7
- I'm going to be that guy: Pass the Torch was pretty abysmal.  Is anyone specifically to blame for the loss? The people who didn't pass the torch.
- Are you confident you can regain momentum at the next challenge? No, but hopefully we can
- Will tonight be an obvious vote?  Have divisions begun to form within the tribe already? I haven't talked to a single person about this vote, im just voting who i view as the weakest
3175 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
- I'm going to be that guy: Pass the Torch was pretty abysmal.  Is anyone specifically to blame for the loss? TALLA
- Are you confident you can regain momentum at the next challenge? maybe
- Will tonight be an obvious vote?  Have divisions begun to form within the tribe already?

I AM VOTING FOR TALLAREJAI OR W/E
3175 days 3 hours ago
hellokittygirls
- I'm going to be that guy: Pass the Torch was pretty abysmal.  Is anyone specifically to blame for the loss? I don't really know. I mean, I was saying that they could pass it to me, but i guess not.
- Are you confident you can regain momentum at the next challenge? uh.....
- Will tonight be an obvious vote?  Have divisions begun to form within the tribe already? haven't talked to anyone yet
3174 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'm extending the time a bit seeing as many of you weren't online when tribal was posted. Get your votes in ASAP, ayo.
3174 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
bye
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Max.  1 vote Max.
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kyliesha.  1 vote Max, 1 vote Kyliesha.
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Talla.
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Max.  2 votes Max, 1 vote Talla, 1 vote Kyliesha.
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Talla.  2 votes Max, 2 votes Talla.
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jacob.  1 vote Jacob.
3173 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Max.  3 votes Max.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!