This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

3356 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Shii Ann, I'll take back immunity once again.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Today's challenge is a favorite of mine, and will test how much of a risk you're willing to take in order to win immunity.

This challenge consists of a series of mini-challenges that you will "bid" on how "well" (could be a time, number of posts, number of points on a blog, etc) you can complete each mini-challenge.  The person who sends in the most difficult (I.e fastest time) submission gets to complete the challenge. If you complete the challenge succesfully, you score 2 points.  Fail, and everybody else scores 1 point. The first person to get 7 points wins immunity.  If two people get 7 points at the same time, we will have a quick tiebreaker challenge.

Challenge at 6 PM EST since I have a challenge at 7 and Survivor comes on at 8. Any questions, just ask.
3356 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in!
3356 days 4 hours ago
ShiiAnn
hi
3356 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
I'm on my phone, so I can't do this. See yall later.
3356 days 4 hours ago
KidA
WIN SHII ANN
3356 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
Is Shii Ann the only person here?
3356 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
If nobody else shows up by 6:05, Shii Ann wins by default and we do this challenge next round instead.
3356 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
I'll compete so we don't have to do this again.
3356 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oh, so apparently it IS essential for me to "eat dinner with my family" so uh postpone this until I'm done (probably around 6:15). Anyone can check in before then.
3356 days 3 hours ago
Gardenia
hi i am here
3356 days 3 hours ago
IRandomal123
Hii
3356 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
OK I AM BACK

WHO IS STILL HERE
3356 days 3 hours ago
ShiiAnn
hi
3356 days 3 hours ago
Gardenia
hi
can u make ur vlog immediately soon pls
3356 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Torsa I made it but then YouTube decided to not process it correctly and then delete it.
3356 days 3 hours ago
Gardenia
WHAT THE HELL
PLEASE REUPLOAD IT I AM SUCH A FAN

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!