This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - LaFondue

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - LaFondue

3348 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to the first tribal council as a merged tribe.  Joe has immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game.

Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW. 

Questions:
- You've got one more free pass before the jury starts.  How does this affect who you're voting for?
- Is it Fez vs Rabat at this point in time?  Are there cracks in the Fez majority?
- How come nobody could come up with a better name than "LaFondue"?
3348 days 12 hours ago
ShiiAnn
It doesn't affect who I am voting for. There is one mongoloid in this game who I have wanted out from day one and he is giving me hives, but hey everyone may be like fuck this cunt shiiiann lets vote her out.

well we have one idiot who decided to vote out saundra last night, but everyone needs to realize that if you flip to rabat you will be a fucking minority and get 5th or 6th so great fucking gameplay you dipshit.

I CREATED LOTS OF GOOD NAMES: HILLARY2016, SURVIVORGAY37, LANA DEL REY, SASHA FIERCE
3348 days 12 hours ago
ShiiAnn
also LIFER107 was a great tribe name
3348 days 12 hours ago
KidA
- You've got one more free pass before the jury starts.  How does this affect who you're voting for?
It means im gonna vote out a salty bitch who won't appreciate my GODLINESS in the f2, duh

- Is it Fez vs Rabat at this point in time?  Are there cracks in the Fez majority?
I hope so because we have majority so that would be swell. And there may be cracks, but it aint nothing some glue cant fix

LAFONDUE IS GOOD DOESNT IT MAKE U HUNGRY
3348 days 12 hours ago
ShiiAnn
ALSO EVERYONE IS DUMB FOR LISTENING TO CHRIS 2, LAFOUNDUE IS NOT A CITY IN MOROCCO, WAS I THE ONLY SMART ONE WHO DECIDED TO GOOGLE THIS SHIT OUT
3348 days 11 hours ago
IRandomal123
I'm totally not voting Shii Ann *wink* *wink*
Fez is all majority and Rabat is all minority. The cracks can hopefully be fixed by someone stupidly flipping!
Its chocolate...with Strawberries :)
3348 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
Questions:
- You've got one more free pass before the jury starts.  How does this affect who you're voting for? It doesn't.

- Is it Fez vs Rabat at this point in time?  Are there cracks in the Fez majority? Yes, but nothing that can't be fixed with fondue.

- How come nobody could come up with a better name than "LaFondue"? Because there is no better name than "LaFondue."
3348 days 8 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242

It doesn't.

I think it is tribe vs tribe right now, yes.

No, nobody has.
3347 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
9/10 Votes
3347 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
VOTES GET DELAYED UNTIL MY IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IS OVER GL
3347 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
Are you done yet. My ass has stayed up late for this
3347 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3347 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

One person did not vote, for posterity I will add their vote to the majority. You're welcome, self voter.

I'll read the votes.
3347 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Make.  1 vote Make.
3347 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Saundra.  1 vote Make, 1 vote Saundra.
3347 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Make.  2 votes Make.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!