This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Rabat

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Rabat

3355 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council.  Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, this time with a non-live challenge to follow tribal.  Make sure to send confessionals with your vote!

Questions:
- Is there anyone who clearly sticks out as being your target for tonight? (You don't have to specify who).
- If you don't win this net challenge, you'll be down by 2 people.  Could that be disastrous at the merge?
- Do you believe that alliances have begun to form, or can we expect another unified vote tonight?
3355 days 12 hours ago
IRandomal123
Questions:
- Is there anyone who clearly sticks out as being your target for tonight? (You don't have to specify who).

I definitely think the people that hadn't shown up to the challenge in time definitely have the possibility of being a target tonight myself included so I'm scared unfortunately.

- If you don't win this net challenge, you'll be down by 2 people.  Could that be disastrous at the merge?

It could be disastrous because numbers are so important in this game! So I think team spirit and unity will make us stronger.

- Do you believe that alliances have begun to form, or can we expect another unified vote tonight?

Considering last nights Tribal was a unanimous decision, I would expect so.
3355 days 12 hours ago
omggiraffe
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING THERE OMG I FEEL SO BADD:(
3355 days 11 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242

The people who weren't online for the challenge tonight.

- If you don't win this next challenge, you'll be down by 2 people.  Could that be disastrous at the merge?

Yes, of course it could be.

I am thinking we need to vote to keep our team strong and active for the future challenges.
3355 days 11 hours ago
richardcglover
Hey you guys help me out and vote #5 in this poll thank you and feel free to spam me back
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7448/poll/s1-r5-live-round-choose-your-favorite-performance-118207
3354 days 14 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
Has every1 voted?
3354 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
5/7 Votes received.
3354 days 14 hours ago
omggiraffe
I am so nervous, I feel so bad for not being there yesterday:(
3354 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3354 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3354 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Derrick, self-vote.
3354 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Mariah, self-vote.
3354 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Maddie.  1 vote Maddie, 1 vote Mariah, 1 vote Derrick.
3354 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Mariah.  2 votes Mariah.
3354 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Maddie.  2 votes Mariah, 2 votes Maddie.
3354 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Maddie.  3 votes Maddie, 2 votes Mariah, 1 vote Derrick.

1 vote left.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!