This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3357 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Since tomorrow's challenge will be live, I'm posting it well in advance.

This challenge is a bit of a staple of my Survivor Series, I refer to it simply as the "Tengaged Scavenger Hunt". Here's how it works:

I will post a certain "category" of tengaged user.  Your objective is simply to find a tengaged user that fits into that category and post a link to their profile here.  I will ONLY accept links to profiles that I can click on and be taken to the user's page, types usernames or incomplete links will not count (If it glitches and the letters don't turn blue for whatever reason, I will still accept it so long as it is still a complete link).

An example of a category would be "Stars Winners". For that, acceptable answers could be:
http://www.tengaged.com/user/Etienne
http://www.tengaged.com/user/Sweet_Susan

The first person to post a correct answer scores a point, the first tribe to score 5 points wins immunity. Losers, tribal council where the SECOND person will be voted out of the game.

Again, challenge at 7 PM EST TOMORROW.  Any questions, just ask.
3357 days 9 hours ago
Pegasus1234
good luck everyone!
3357 days 8 hours ago
KidA
got it
3356 days 12 hours ago
SilverShadow
FEZ Tribe I would like to apologize in advance because I'll be practically useless for this challange, I'm not good in navigating the site and I worked for 12 hours straight today my body is already begging for sleep but I'll still today try my best :-)
3356 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now for the challenge!
3356 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Here x
3356 days 12 hours ago
IRandomal123
Hey
3356 days 12 hours ago
SilverShadow
Here, Go Fez!
3356 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
Ici
3356 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
Hi
3356 days 12 hours ago
omggiraffe
Heree
3356 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
hi
3356 days 12 hours ago
Lifer107
Hey guys, just here to wish Fez good luck.
Have a huge world history test tomorrow and I accidentally fell asleep earlier so I haven't started studying :x
School has priority apparently i mean that's what by conscious is telling me so yeh good luck!
3356 days 12 hours ago
MariahAnn
Here
3356 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Good luck on your test, Cory!
3356 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Fez:
Ryan
Kris
Saundra

Rabat:
Chris
Maddie
Joeker
Mariah

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!