This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Fez

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Fez

3357 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame; dip it in and get fire.  In this game, fire represents your life.  When your fire is gone, so are you.

Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, with a  hopefully LIVE challenge to follow tribal. Please send confessionals with your votes so I know what's going on in the game!

Questions:
- Did you think you had this win in the bag? Think you'll be able to recover and win against Rabat in the future?
- How does your strategy differ in a Back to Basics season than in a season with idols and swaps?
- Why do you deserve to stay in the game and not get kicked off first?
3357 days 13 hours ago
Carraid73
- Did you think you had this win in the bag? Think you'll be able to recover and win against Rabat in the future?

Yes, and yes. I think had mails been sent out (and I'm not throwing shade her or anything), James would have known to come and light the torch. I think once the season kicks into gear and people start knowing by heart when challenges start, we can be a great, active team.

- How does your strategy differ in a Back to Basics season than in a season with idols and swaps?

It doesn't.
3357 days 13 hours ago
ShiiAnn
are you fucking kidding me. why are we here

Yes. we are the superior tribe, we had more people show up, it is pathetic we lost
it doesnt

The person who lost the challenge for us should go home......
3357 days 13 hours ago
Zankie16
First i just want to say is that i am not the only James in this tribe i did help out during the challenge.

- Did you think you had this win in the bag? Think you'll be able to recover and win against Rabat in the future?:

Yes i though i we had the win in the big and i think we could recover next time. it just did not help that we had one person inactive during the challenge.

- Why do you deserve to stay in the game and not get kicked off first?:

I deserve to stay in the game because i think i will be a big help to my tribe and i was not inactive during this challenge.
3357 days 13 hours ago
Lifer107
Yea 7/8 of us were here basically within 15 minutes of the challenge starting, so we should be able to come back and beat em
3357 days 13 hours ago
KidA

HELL YEAH I DID. I think our tribe is still stronger, and we'll be especially strong when we cut some dead weight. Cuz that's what Pass the Torch is all about.

All about numbers, social game, and basic alliances. If you overthink, you're going to get axed.

Because mothafucka, I was there and I passed that torch like nobody's business. I think I'm an overall asset to the tribe.
3357 days 12 hours ago
SilverShadow
I'm actually shocked that we lost, Yeah I think after this tribal council we will bounce back even stronger.

This is my first survivor game so my strategy will be based on my insticts.

I showed up when I was needed.
3357 days 8 hours ago
Saundra
• Yes... Yes again... To those saying a mail should have been sent, if most of us can remember that we have a starting challenge at a certain time I don't see the issue. Y'all can remember when your day change is in games ... Don't get no reminders for that.. It's just a time people not like we're remembering Bible verses here

• You know you gotta show you're an asset to the tribe first of all... Which 7 of us did so far... Make sure you get a good alliance, because there's nowhere to hide

• Because I'm one of the people who didn't cost us the loss... I turned up to the challenge straight away and I think so far that shows I'm here to help
3356 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3356 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person vote out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3356 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

James W.  1 vote James W.
3356 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Cory.  1 vote James W., 1 vote Cory.
3356 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

James W.  2 votes James W, 1 vote Corey.
3356 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

James W.  3 votes James W, 1 vote Cory.
3356 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

James W.  4 votes James W, 1 vote Cory.
3356 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
First person voted out of Survivor: Morocco
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

James W.  Need to bring em your torch.

James W, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

It appears as though personal circumstances simply hit James at the wrong place at the wrong time. If anything's for certain, it's that this unity will not last forever.  Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!