This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3358 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First off, I'd like to welcome you, once again, to Will's Survivor Series and I thank you all for deciding to be a part of the franchise (well, T-franchise).  I hope this season will be active and provide an enjoyable experience for all.  An additional note: Kelly has been banned and I'm not sure for how long, so she has been replaced by Pegasus (Pegasus1234), who has agreed to participate in the season.

That being said, it's time to get to our first immunity challenge.  The winners will be guaranteed to not get dead last, while the losers will attend tribal council and vote the first person out of the game.  The first challenge is called "Pass the Torch", a Tengaged staple. It's pretty simple:

One person starts out the challenge by saying *lights torch for (Tribe name)*.  After that, they must post *Passes torch to (name of a tribe member)*.  That tribe member will pass the torch to a different member, and so on and so forth until EVERYONE has had the torch. The LAST person with the torch must post *Lights wok for (Tribe Name)* to finish the challenge.  The first tribe to successfully complete this wins immunity.  In the event that no tribe completes the challenge within 24 hours, the tribe that has gone the farthest will win; ties are broken by whatever tribe got to their ending position first. 

This challenge begins at 5 PM EST TOMORROW.  Any questions, feel free to mail me.  Good luck!
3358 days 12 hours ago
Pegasus1234
Hello, and I'm glad to be a part of this cast :D good luck everyone!!
3358 days 12 hours ago
SilverShadow
I hope my tribe wins! PM me for skype #FEZ
3358 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
ATTENTION SALAH TRIBE

I will be at work tomorrow from 4-9PM EST so save me for last to light it. I'll get on after my shift is done ASAP.
3358 days 4 hours ago
KidA
I'll be here!
3358 days 3 hours ago
Tetsuya
:) No classes tomorrow so YES!
3357 days 20 hours ago
Saundra
I was busy dipping my feet into my neighbours pool and forgot all about this xx thank the lord for reminders
3357 days 18 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
I will be here! =) 30 more minutes!!
3357 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, it's 5:00. You may begin!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5492/forum/topic/14667422
Also, Salah was changed to Rabat due to a logistical issue, in case you haven't noticed.
3357 days 17 hours ago
ShiiAnn
who from fez is here
3357 days 17 hours ago
Saundra
am i on fez
3357 days 17 hours ago
Gardenia
*lights torch for Rabat*
3357 days 17 hours ago
ShiiAnn
*lights torch for Fez*
3357 days 17 hours ago
Gardenia
*passes torch to makemebelieve242*
3357 days 17 hours ago
ShiiAnn
*Passes torch to Saundra*
3357 days 17 hours ago
Saundra
Ugh bitch you took your time lighting that didn't you

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!