This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Le Applications

Topic » Le Applications

3913 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called:

Color Level and Karma:

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?):

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?:

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?: 

Hey that's actually it, thanks for signing up. peace out Lake Trout
3913 days 10 hours ago
Migoon
Yes to all of the above!
3913 days 10 hours ago
XXXchanceXXX
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Chance

Color Level and Karma: yellow and 54

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?): Im very active and I got casted for allstars in my first one :)

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: BBuk is my drug! I watch it 24/7 im watching it atm! haha Im tryin to watch all the seasons and Iv never played the group game of it. Im so excited :) omg. I wanna play bad! :p

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?: THE ONLY TIME IM INACTIVE IS WHEN IM ASLEEP lol. im always on here
3912 days 20 hours ago
Mia595
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Mia

Color Level and Karma: light green and 96

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?): hmm...well I was runner up in Survivorfans survivor Yucatan. I won a survivor game. I won Rage: Duel. And have participated many times, making jury all but twice

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: because I absolutely adore big brother, and I know from experience you're an excellent host

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?:  yep!!!

3911 days 22 hours ago
awesome233
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Dan

Color Level and Karma: Yellow and 151

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?): Yeah , i have a lot of previous group games.

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: I watch BBUK and i am strategic enough to get myself to the end.

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?:   I'm not going to be inactive. :P

3911 days 13 hours ago
FrodoBaggins
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Charlie

Color Level and Karma: Orange and 114

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?): I've been in a few but I'm still pretty new to these things. Would like a go though :)

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: I think I have a decent shot at winning, I'll be active and I think I'll be able to get along with everyone.

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?: Yes :)
3911 days 13 hours ago
Wonderdog
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Tim

Color Level and Karma: Light Green / 89

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?): Yes, many in fact. I was the runner up twice in survivor group games and I also played many BB games. This is my first BBUK game though :p

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: I love group games and I am an active player. I love BB!!! <3

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?:  I won't be inactive, but I realize that.
3911 days 11 hours ago
thorpey5599
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Lewis

Color Level and Karma: Yellow/ 19

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?): Yes, I am currently in a Big Brother US competition and I was also in a BBUK game but was voted out first

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: If i'm not watching BBUK, I don't know what i'm doing (apart from Sleeping, Eating, College, Actually, a lot of things. But I love BBUK)

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?: Yes I realize that
3911 days 11 hours ago
willisgotgame
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Will

Color Level and Karma: light green and 171

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?): i have played in big brother,survivor, and the amazing race group games.

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: i have always wanted to try a bbuk group game!

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?:  Yes i understand
3911 days 4 hours ago
pikasadge
Pika

Orange 844

Not really
I love bbuk and really want to play a cool group game and this looks like alot of fun:
iam active everyday, i have a job so the most time i can spend on here is about an hour a day at this time, ?:
3910 days 20 hours ago
Timmay
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Seth L.

Color Level and Karma:K= 247 C L= yellow

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?):Nope

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?:i never tried bbuk and i think this would be good for me to learn.
3910 days 18 hours ago
Waterwork
YYour Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Marc
Color Level and Karma:cYellow and 51
Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?):Yes survivor and got 4th
Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?:I woulx be a perfect housemate
Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?:  Yes
3910 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Hunter

Color Level and Karma: White, 12

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?): No

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: It will be a fun opportunity to get to know new people :D

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?:  Yes
3910 days 9 hours ago
mouseter09
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Allie

Color Level and Karma: Dark green, 270

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?):yes your survivor game

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: because you are a freaking good host

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?:  yes, will do my best with two jobs. (If you get more apps pick them over me)
3910 days 1 hour ago
nsurvivor
Your Irl Name, or Name you want to be called: Noah

Color Level and Karma: purple, 286

Do you have any Previous Group Game Experience (Specify?):yes BOTH of your survivor game :)

Why do you want to be a housemate on my series?: because you are an awesome host, proof I've only joined your group games!

Just to clarify, you realize that and accept your being inactive could result in you being ejected from the game?:  yes,will be active
3909 days 21 hours ago
ziit
Paul

1145, silver

played in Ryan's survivor, got robbed at jury :(

to have fun. tbh never played in one of your games but it appears that you are a great host!

obv

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!