This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Solitu

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Solitu

833 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe. Tonight, Max has immunity and cannot be voted for. Votes are due by 6 PM EST this evening (Saturday the 22nd).

Honestly if you want questions this round PYN and I’ll do them.
833 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
ben
833 days 12 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
coco
833 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ben - Merge vote is almost always a crazy one. What’s the best way to keep the target off of you when there are a hundred different agendas flying around?

Coco - How much, if at all, is the order in which people were shot out of the challenge going to weigh on tonight’s vote?
833 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
yes
833 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tina - The last 2 times I asked you a tribal council question you never answered it. What do you think the odds are of you doing it this time?
833 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - Merge vote is almost always a crazy one. What’s the best way to keep the target off of you when there are a hundred different agendas flying around?

I think it's just making sure you don't give people a reason to vote you out.  I've only been to one tribal council so I don't necessarily have that battle experience.  However, I expect that I'll get a heavy dose of it today.
833 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
@Will

Here I am, answering your question. Stay mad boo.
832 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
832 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
832 days 21 hours ago
acline0730
Will
832 days 21 hours ago
DaddyDev
0 min agoacline0730
Will
832 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yes?
832 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
Fuck you. I will take this personally.
832 days 21 hours ago
acline0730
Just saying hi.  I feel like no one ever asks how you’re doing?
832 days 21 hours ago
DaddyDev
mom

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!