This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1457 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tonight (yes, we will be done in time for the Survivor finale). See you there!
1457 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Sanda, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Eyes on the Prize”

At random intervals, I will roll different colored balls down a chute and into the challenge area, while your job is to grab them as fast as you can to score points. To get a ball, post *catches (color) ball* as fast as you can, correctly spelled. The first person to grab that color ball gets it and scores, and you score one point for every time you successfully do this. I may do multiple different colored balls at once, so keep that in mind. There is also no limit to the number of times you can attempt to catch in a round (so you can potentially score multiple times every time I post).

The first person to score 5 points wins immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 10 shot at winning this game. If multiple people get to 5 on the same round, then we will go to a sudden death tiebreaker. Losers, tribal council where somebody else will be headed to the jury. Also note that I’ll be keeping things moving quickly to ensure that I have time to set up tribal and send out idol clues before Survivor comes on.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1457 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1457 days 2 hours ago
ZacPed
here
1457 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
here
1457 days 2 hours ago
Imopink1
🖕
1457 days 2 hours ago
TheJigsawKiller
Here
1457 days 2 hours ago
Jaesus123
heh
1457 days 2 hours ago
hadleykins13
Here
1457 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
here
1457 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, we'll start at 7:02. I will post when the challenge is officially underway and to be on the lookout. Things will go relatively fast. Get ready!
1457 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
here
1457 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
do you need asterisksksksks
1457 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nope @Sagar
1457 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, 7:02. Challenge begins now -- be on the lookout!
1457 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ROUND 1:
*rolls green ball down chute*
*rolls yellow ball down chute*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!