This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Ekasange

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Ekasange

1911 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Kelly and Viv, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Ruffles has immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is fair game. Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1911 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah
1911 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
馃崝
1911 days 23 hours ago
wavy_lays
Ruffles
1911 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1911 days 23 hours ago
lemons
馃懅
1911 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah - Do you feel as though you're on the hot seat again tonight or will people move on to other targets?

Swaggy - Do you feel like The Burger is respected enough out here to win this game?

Ruffles - How does having immunity affect your plans for this vote, if at all?

Brady - Do you anticipate the same people that voted together last round doing the same this round?

Steph - Are the alliances set in stone at this point? Is there still room for a move?
1911 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah - Do you feel as though you're on the hot seat again tonight or will people move on to other targets?

Yes, I mean Katherine got her allies to target me because i was the most likely to beat her in immunity in her mind.  That's probbly Ruffles now but Ruffles is safe so Katherine is problly going to target me.
1911 days 21 hours ago
HeatherChandler
hpv
1911 days 21 hours ago
boneworks
me
1911 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
HC - Do you think there's a clear target for this vote tonight? Someone that sticks out in your mind as clearly deserving to go home?

Ryan - On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least worried and 10 being the most, how concerned are you that you're going home this vote?
1911 days 10 hours ago
lemons
Steph - Are the alliances set in stone at this point? Is there still room for a move?

I'm honestly not even that sure. I would like to hope that the people I've been working with trust me and like me but I also wanna form new relationships with other players as well.
1911 days 9 hours ago
boneworks
Ryan - On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the least worried and 10 being the most, how concerned are you that you're going home this vote?

LOL like an 8 I guess. In my perception, this game has shifted a LOT since we hit the merge, and I think original alliances formed earlier in the game might not mean as much to people anymore. I feel concerned about where I stand within all of this, so it could EASILY be me getting blindsided tonight.
1911 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady - Do you anticipate the same people that voted together last round doing the same this round?

That could easily happen but yet again this is Survivor and this game has been crazy as fuck so who the fuck knows lol.
1911 days ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1911 days ago
noah_kondon
oml here we go

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!