This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1907 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tomorrow, I'll update the forum with the challenge after the votes are read at tribal. See you there!
1906 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Brahmaputra, getting your first look at the new Gangaridai tribe. Dylan, voted out at the last tribal council.

Alright, first things first: Brahmaputra, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight's Challenge is called "Ahead of the Curve". Here's how it works:

This challenge will take place in 3 rounds. Each round, production will build both tribes a "structure" that is calibrated to hold a certain amount of weight (randomly selected but the same for each tribe) between 2 and 21 pounds. Your goal is to collect as many of the weights as possible before your tribes' structure breaks. Each round, I will post *adds pound to both tribe's structures* in 30-second intervals. When you think your structure is about to break (or if you just want to play it safe/risky), a representative of your tribe should simply post STOP in this forum. Doing so will lock in your score at however many pounds your structure is currently holding. If you play it too risky, however, I will eventually post *STRUCTURES COLLAPSE* and you will fail to score any points for that round if you haven't locked in your score.

One person will play for each tribe per round, though other tribe members can certainly give advice. After 3 rounds, the tribe with the most points wins immunity and another day in the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody will become the fourth person voted out.

Challenge at 7 PM. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1906 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
In the event of a tie, we'll have a sudden-death round which will be explained if it becomes necessary.
1906 days 21 hours ago
HeatherChandler
sounds messy
1906 days 21 hours ago
TMAN54445
NO SWAP
1906 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in for the challenge now!
1906 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here
1906 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1906 days 21 hours ago
Katherinee_
hi
1906 days 21 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI
1906 days 21 hours ago
HeatherChandler
ya daddy
1906 days 21 hours ago
RosieRed
here
1906 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brahmaputra:
- Noah
- HC

Gangaridai:
- Kelly
- Katherine
- Tris
- Rosie
1906 days 21 hours ago
boneworks
hey
1906 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok do both tribes know who will be representing in the first round? Tris and Noah?
1906 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yep

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!