This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu Discussion

Topic » Kyushu Discussion

3186 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
this will be this season's f2/f3:

https://gyazo.com/bc714b280acf91e118b76f04ca4feb99
3185 days 19 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I really hope Saiki can win a challenge tonight. However the flags challenge will be a fair challenge so if they do win it then it will be because they made a better flag.

I'm just rooting for my bae's Paul and Nikki and Adrianna on Saiki at this point

Hopefully Syd, AJ and Rob (and anyone who I love that I'm forgetting) can do well too :)
3185 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
ryan for the win!
3185 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
rooting for my friends Rob, Rhys, and Ben :D.
3184 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Guys vote for me here please xo
http://www.tengaged.com/group/3095/poll/christian-vs-ollie-124536

Also YAY SAIKI FINALLY WON IMMUNITY! Took them long enough
3184 days 14 hours ago
Emotion
Alright! They won, now I just need Stephen to stay and I'm good! :P
3184 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
At this point as long as AJ, Mariah, Rob and Syd stay then I'm fine :)
3183 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
OMG I JUST NOTICED LELI ADDED ME ONTO THE THINGY ON THE WIKIA (idk what its called. marquee maybe?)

Also way to many people in this cast that I could root for.

AJ
Leanna
Nikki
Rhys
Ben
Julian
Mariah
Rob
Stephen (only cuz i feel bad for what we did to him in hvv xD)
etc

I guess if i had to pick my top 4 to root for, based on more than just being friends with them, i'd probably pick Ben, Rhys, Julian, and Rob :P
3182 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
brenelle1120
LOL premerged again i hate lelis series
26 min agobrenelle1120
I didnt even really try so whatever bye
--
A bit of respect wouldn't hurt would it?
Why does he feel the need to be a pretentious jackass.
3182 days 11 hours ago
Leli14
He's #bitter :D

And he did try. There was just no one who wanted to work with him because everyone knows how he plays. He's just trying to sound "cool" by saying he didn't care I guess lol. He should just own up to the fact he got blindsided.
3182 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Brendon bitter.....shocker, he always has this deluded cockiness about him, thats why i didnt root for him, glad he is out

Sad to see AJ go however im loving his exit, nice to see he learnt something from me hahahaha

Honestly at this point i do hope people blindside Rhys because it would just be nice for some reason, i mean dont get my wrong i am friends with Rhys but.....when it comes to Rhys he doesnt care about anyone so a blindside would be nice to see

Still rooting for the following:
Adrianna
Nikki
Mariah
Rob
Sydney
Rhys (meh ish)
3182 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
AND PAUL IM ROOTING FOR PAUL!

Forgot about my main homegirl lol # Awkward
3182 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
Omfg the new Taketa is flawless *-* im dead.
3181 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
omg these new tribes <33333333
3181 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
17 hours 38 min ago Leli14
He should just own up to the fact he got blindsided.

I hate when people don't just admit they were blindsided. The whole "nice job but I saw it coming" or "not really a surprise" frustrates me so much. It is sooo much better to be blindsided, it creates a better story arc and it's just more fun for the viewers. Personally I'd rather be blindsided than see it coming. Anyway just one of those pet peeves I could rant on about for ages.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!