This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu Discussion

Topic » Kyushu Discussion

3179 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
The game is ON!

18 returnees competing for redemption!

Here are the tribes...

SAIKI
Adrianna (Saftronbtr999)
Joe (TheEclipse)
Leanna (LEANNA)
Nikki (Avatar20)
Paul (Survivorgame1)
Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne)
Ryan (KidA)
Tico (ticofernandez)
Tyler (jungleman111)

TAKETA
AJ (ajx2x)
Ben (bigben1996)
Brendon (brenelle1120)
Ivan (ivan1234)
Julian (TheSexiestDude990)
Mariah (MariahAnn)
Rob (robulusjgreisonne)
Stephen (SimvivoRWay)
Sydney (Guigi)
3179 days 3 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Rhys and Rob are two of the best players I've ever seen on this site, and the two of them are best friends, too.  I can see the two of them easily dominating the season, no doubt.  But they have a really tough cast to face, so if they get caught as a duo, they may not last very long at all.
3179 days 2 hours ago
ManniBoi
cheering for Julian and Adrianna, I hope Adrianna can make it further than she did in our season
3179 days ago
Emotion
Uhhh ohh Saiki lost, i smell trouble. Here's to hoping Adrianna and Nikki can stay alive through this tribal
3179 days ago
MrPokeguy9
OMG ROOTING FOR SO MANY PEOPLE!

Seriously I'm rooting for:
Paul
Joe
Adrianna
Nikki
Rhys (however if he goes first I wouldn't be too sad)
Ryan
AJ
Mariah
Rob
And Syd

Seriously too many people to root for, I guess as long as one of those people wins then I'll be fine.

Also damn at Saiki losing the first challenge, on paper they looked like the stronger tribe :O
3178 days 17 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
On my old account (aidanmac22) I played in bingos survivor with Paul and Rhys, so I'm gonna root for them. I also like Ben.
3178 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I think Ben is also gonna go far.  He has the perfect skill set to play Survivor.

He's got a great physical game, not so that he's considered an "immunity hog" or a threat, but just so that he's not considered a liability early on in the game.

His strategic game is also really good, but no one really notices.

Socially, he can make lots of friends/allies and keep himself in the majority really easily.
3178 days 13 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Rhys dominates every game he is in lol
3178 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Well at least its Tico vs Tyler and my main favs arent going home first
3178 days 7 hours ago
ManniBoi
aww :( @ Tico going home on his Bday
3178 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Saiki needs to stop losing
3177 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Why are Saiki failing so bad, they need to start kil lion it or else my favs will go pre-merge again and I'll cry :/

COME ON PAUL, JOE, ADRIANNA, NIKKI AND RYAN, START WINNING!!!!!!
3177 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
NOOOOOOOOO JOE!

URGH damnit they just got rid of one of my favs, URGH!!!!!!! Well Saiki need to pull actually trying now or else I'm gonna stop rooting for them
3177 days 4 hours ago
Emotion
Saiki is very disappointing so far :-/
3177 days 3 hours ago
ManniBoi
is Adrianna the only one to yet win an immunity challenge?
3177 days 2 hours ago
Emotion
Adrianna has had it rough both seasons, i hope that she can pull through tonight and have a better experience this time.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!