This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu Discussion

Topic » Kyushu Discussion

3165 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Rob's really annoying me during FTC. He hasn't really done anything to question their game he's just continuing to tell them all how good of a friend Rhys is and how great he is outside of the game. Atleast question them on their games ffs, is Stephen the only one bothering to do that?
3165 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
2 hours 45 min agobigben1996
Rhys flirts with anything that has a pulse to be quite honest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AGREED!
3165 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Well, they're all very good friends of Rob's, he probably doesn't need to ask them about their game because he was with them the whole time and probably knows most of the details anyways...
3165 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Number1, I said he's only been favoring Rhys. Can you stop targetting every comment I make against Rob. I'm sorry the miraculous Rob isn't everyones favorite... Can we like stop because its getting annoying and if you want an argument then lets go at it RN.
3165 days 10 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I wasn't targeting your comment lol... don't want to start a fight, I'm js, everything I say isn't a jab at you somehow just because I disagree with your opinion.
3164 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
*runs up* Rhys won *runs away*
3164 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Not long til the reunion meaning, not long until these players see how we really felt about them......I think some people are in a for a shock and some are in for a reality check
3164 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Thanks for the support guys, much appreciated <3
3164 days 13 hours ago
Thanks for the love & the love of my elimination < 33
3164 days 12 hours ago
Guigi
I Love You Leli and Ollie :3

Such a suprise that people didnt hate me or found me boring :3
3164 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Okay I'm going to clear some things up for you all, because it's quite irritating to see people make judgements about me without knowing all the facts.

1. Until AJ's outburst, I had -no- idea what a "Brovivor" was. This is something that sprung up while I was away from Tengaged (from April to July) and was total news to me. Yes, I was friends with two of them before the game, Ben and Rhys. But Idek Newz, Ryan, etc. I still don't know who "Cory" is that Leli said I would apparently automatically align with in a game.

2. There is a very specific reason I would never betray Rhys in a game. It actually ties into when I went away from the site. But before that, we were a duo in this game. We made decisions TOGETHER, and respected each other as equals. I'm not the flashy one, and I don't get the credit, I get that and I am prepared for that. But it disappoints me, that Leli who had all the information and all the credits, never bothered to correct the misconceptions in this VL. You're entitled to your opinions, but not wrong facts.

The reason Rhys is my best friend on here, along with 2 other people (Me2013 and Number1SurvivorFan) is because I was very close to them, and had a personal tragedy in April. April the 2nd to be specific (ring any bells as to a correlating date in this game), where I lost my best friend. He passed away. All three of those people, Rhys to be more relevant to this discussion were there for me as an amazing support. They didn't have to be, it's an online site, an online friendship and an online space. They could have said "I'm sorry," and left it at that. But they didn't, they listened (metaphorically) when I needed to, and the people in my real life couldn't because they were too overwhelmed. And for that I'm forever grateful and would never, ever dream of betraying them in a game, that is worth almost nothing if you win and should be for fun.

That leads to

3. Why I asked Rhys to vote me out. When I realised, at the final 4, that it was the beginning of September, and that the 2nd was approaching, and reflecting on the stuff I had done to Ben, who I'd also grown quite close to, I decided that I needed to make it right with him. And I did, which he was angry about, and ultimately we have moved past it. That's when he tied the votes. I then thought about it, and I was a total wreck that day because of my real life, unrelated to this game. And I realised I was never going to be in a fit state to fight for my game, and fight for the win, like the jury and other finalists deserved. On that day of the month, my whole life shuts down. I can't go to university, I can't do my assignments, I can barely see anyone. It's still that painful at this point in time. So you can imagine, there's no chance I could properly fight for a "win" in an online game. I told Rhys that I needed him to vote me out, because I wasn't ready. And he fought me on it, he didn't want to. And all I had to say was "it's the 2nd of the month" and he knew. That's what kind of friend he is.

So yes, you're entitled to your opinions, and those who said "I pissed you off with my decision" or "you lost respect for me as a player," feel free to hold those opinions still. But at least now it's more an informed opinion. I'm not saying I expected you to know, but I just want this to be something for all of us to consider (myself included, I know I've been guilty of saying stuff like this in a VL in the past), just remember we don't know what is going on in the life of the people behind those avatars. Yes we come together to play these games and give it our all, and we all do that. And really everyone in this cast from 1st to 18th (except 1 person) did that. I respect every one of those people for giving everything to the game. But we really never know what personal stuff are driving people's decisions in the game. For me, any other time of the month, and I wouldn't ha
3164 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
For me, any other time of the month, and I wouldn't have told Rhys to vote me out, and let it go to rocks, and I would have gone to FTC and fought my arse off for votes, even if I got 0. But for me, this time was just too emotionally taxing for me to worry about an online game.
3164 days 10 hours ago
Leli14
When I learned what was happening, it honestly never even crossed my mind to tell everyone in the VL what you were going through. It's not my place to do so. I'm not going to apologize for that decision. I think you just explained it very well here. Much better than I ever could have.

I'm truly sorry for what you're going through. I'm sorry you're disappointed in my handling of the situation. I do the best that I can always, and I personally thought it was best that I didn't reveal information you weren't comfortable with getting revealed.
3164 days 9 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
No that's okay, I didn't mean I expected you to explain that, you were 100% right not to.

I'm just making a general statement that all of us should be more careful with how we judge others, myself included.

I'm just more upset about the first point, because everyone involved made it pretty clear I was not a Brovivior, it just so happened that I'm good friends with 2 of the people who were.
3164 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Thanks for the people who supported me Newz, Mel and Jacob if I forgot other people I am sorry.

Other, than the hate I expected.  I am not sure why Ollie necessarily doesn't like me (maybe it was only the game) which is a bit obvious in here but, yeah not sure what I did.

Overall fun experience.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!