This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 23

Topic » Season 23

3201 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
*looks at JB*
*looks back at Natalie*

Same. JB, had we stuck together, we could've made finals, but I understand what you wanted to do lol.
3201 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
And I love that @Leli, that's great :)
3201 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Also....sorry to bring this up....but...

I think Tengaged is waiting for Bingo's Brigade VS Leli's Legion

MAKE. IT. HAPPEN. XD
3198 days 2 hours ago
LockerAmi
Late but I'm so for this hope I'm considered.

But if not this is going to be a good ass season!
3198 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I deserve a second chance i was robbed!
3197 days 14 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
YAY for returning players!

@Leli Will you ever do like an old school vs. new school type season. i think that would be fun.
3194 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm still excited to see who Leli picks to return here, I mean so many players could have a chance to return, like I know I've said some of my favourites but it's just up in the air at this point
3193 days 16 hours ago
Ilikebugs
IM BACH
3192 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*APPLICATIONS OPEN* For Ice's Survivor: Sri Lanka.
http://bit.ly/1Wbu1tI

Ice's Survivor is currently casting its first ever season, we are looking for a wide spread of contestants to apply today. We want experienced, old faced and new faces. We want ups and downs because we are starting a new generation of group games. I am determined to make this succeed and with your help I think we can be going strong.
So, apply today and be a part of that very first batch of castaways, become memorable and experience a new adventure everyday.

Who will become the very first Soul Survivor?
Find out on Survivor: Sri Lanka!

http://bit.ly/1Wbu1tI
*APPLICATONS OPEN*
3192 days 23 hours ago
Justunreal
1. Surprised not a Congo person is there. Anyways thanks Ollie, but i basically begged. The only thing i did was to "TRY" and get rid of Stoner, which was dumb. I LOVE THE CAST THOUGH

Rooting for
Aj
Nikki
Rob (Improved so much)
Mariah <3
Brendan
Julien
Joe
Paul
and Ivan

I should be up too date this time around
3192 days 23 hours ago
Justunreal
Lol @Gaiaphagee
3191 days 22 hours ago
LockerAmi
Yes Bingo's Combinations are the most genius things ever

But can't wait for this season, automatically rooting for Nikki!
3191 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
I'm definitely rooting for Nikki, but i think her high profile and participation with Lelis survivor in the after show and such, may make her an early target. And of course my Ardennes bae, Adrianna! I think the fact she was an early boot might make her a shoe in to go far, but yet again, she is from the most recent season, so that could make her an early target for sure, so right now GO Nikki, and Adrianna!

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!