This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 23

Topic » Season 23

3205 days 15 hours ago
Leli14
In 22 seasons of the series over 270 contestants have played the game in their pursuit of the title of Sole Survivor in some of the most grueling locations in the world. Together they've had to overcome tough and complex obstacles along the way.

Only few have managed to take home the title of Sole Survivor, but countless others have made it deep into the game and come away from the experience looking good and being appreciative of what they were able to accomplish.

But for others, it wasn't the same. After giving it their all and fighting as hard as they could they were ultimately taken down by their tribe members, by twists or by unforseen circumstances.

This season 18 castaways from the past 22 seasons who previously got ruthlessly eliminated from the game will return to the game in their pursuit for revenge and redemption. This is their last chance to prove what they're made of. Will they redeem themselves or will they once again go down in flames?

We'll soon find out in...
SURVIVOR: KYUSHU - UNFINISHED BUSINESS

http://oi57.tinypic.com/25ji9t3.jpg
3204 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
LOVE LOVE LOVE
3203 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
OMG YES!

This season is gonna be epic! I can see people from Kiribati and Socotra returning here YAY!
3203 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
YAY so excited!
That logo is so perfect for the theme, so aggressive!

Hope somebody comes back from Mauritania though there's probably limited options.
3203 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Dream cast of people who are still active on tengaged (at no more than a couple of days offline). Tried to get a good spread of seasons, hard to just pick 18 because the last 3 newbie seasons have loads of possible candidates.

- Ivan (Mauritania)
- Ethan (Cameroon)
- Bubba (The Caribbean)
- Martin (Vietnam)
- Julian (Patagonia)
- Ryan (Comoro Islands)
- Nathan (Kiribati)
- Kevin (Kiribati)
- Jake (Zanzibar)
- Janice (Zanzibar)
- Bennett (Grenada)
- Max (Congo)
- DJ (Congo)
- Erik (Siberia)
- Colton (Siberia)
- Sagar (Uzbekistan)
- Adrianna (Ardennes)
- Courtney (Ardennes)

Overall there are plenty of people who deserve a second shot and whatever 18 Leli ends up picking are bound to bring their A game!
3203 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
I like that list a lot! There are definitely some people on that list who will be contacted within the next few days! :-)

Uzbekistan is going to be the hardest to choose from, because everyone on that season are still active and it had a lot of people going home early who deserves another chance.

The cast won't be limited to people who have only played once before though. The only thing the cast will have in common is that they went out on a bad note. So this season will be their chance to redeem themselves. So in theory a winner could return if they went out on a bad note in the last season they played in (like a Mearl or a BBlover). But as of right now, it's highly unlikely a winner will return, because I have to narrow it down to 18 people, and there's still some people who haven't even returned for a second time, who I'd love to have back and who would love to go back :-)

And yes, I've tried really hard to find some old-school players too. I'm hoping to have at least three or four people from seasons 1-4. I think that would be a lot of fun to see them back.
3203 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
I like that idea, there's definitely some people in my series who had a great first outing then bombed out who I'd like to somehow shoehorn into a theme so they can come back.
3203 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
Yeah exactly, that was the thought behind the season. Trying to tie up some of the many loose ends of the series :-)
3203 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
BRING COLLEEN BACK!
3203 days 6 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I'm old school Leli! But really #BringAshleyBack
3202 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Tbh if I judged it based on people I've seen from my first season (Kiribati) and onwards, I'd say these people would be deserving of a spot:

Paul- Survivorgame1 (Kiribati)
Joey- TheEcplise (Kiribati)
Jimbo- Sahmosean (Kiribati) he did get a bad rep on Kirbati which lead to his demise in Socotra
Robby- Robbyjak (Kiribati)
Tyler- jungleman111 (Zanzibar) if he wasn't taken out at that last tribal council he would have won
Jamie- XJamzX (Zanzibar)
Rob- Robulusjgreisonne (Socotra) I mean come on, unfinished business is Rob's life in this series
David- SurvivorRulz96 (Socotra) I did him dirty in that season and if it weren't for me he would've been in finals
Bennett- coolwarhal88 (Grenada) anarchy twist screwed him
JJ- Justunreal (Congo)
Jake- tundrahenry101 (Congo) he's improved as a gameplayer since Congo
Alan- AlanDuncan (Siberia) does no one remember his Ollie moment by flipping on his old tribe, however he was voted off the next tribal so didn't quite pull it off like me
AJ- ajx2x (Siberia) he has gotten really better strategically since this game, he deserves some redemption
Alicia- IceIceBabu (Caribbean/Socotra/HvsV) after her first season Alicia has been blindsided twice with idols and backstabbing, she has some unfinished business here
Marcus- TheAce (Uzbekistan) deserves a second chance to redeem himself
Joel- JoelW55 (Uzbekistan) we didn't get to see him actually play the game I know he can slay!
Chris- iRandomal123 (Uzbekistan) like come on people, his game got stopped compeltely, UNFINISHED!

And if i looked at past games and looked at things, these people I'd think of considering:
Ashley- BigBruv
Rhys- AndThenThereWasOne
Andrew- Levonini
Mariah- MariahAnn
Alina- Alyxandra
Bingo- Bingo21
Missy- Missalice3

Those are just people that I've heard that need some redemption to happen for them
3202 days 2 hours ago
me2013
I played Kiribati - shouldn't I get a second chance...

after all Courtney Ollie Paul Jimbo (inact) and Lukas all screwed me over
3202 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
Hehehe yeah you can thank Clair for that that one actually, she was the one who put the target on your back making you two out to be a duo. That's why I targeted you lol...
3202 days ago
me2013
Me and who?
Anyway - I really wasn't into that season - I didn't really like the format.
it is what it is.
3201 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
wow that's amazing! I doubt I'll be in it, but I'm definitely watching this! xD
3201 days 13 hours ago
LOL even I was robbed in Grenada guys, but most people overlook that season bc it sucked so much :x

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!