This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Uzbekistan Discussion

Topic » Uzbekistan Discussion

3237 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
New season! New faces! New location! New twists!

This season we're headed to Uzbekistan and the is looking exceptionally good! I'm excited to see how this season plays out!

Feel free to discuss the season here :-)
3237 days 9 hours ago
Leli14
And here's the cast:

BUKHARA
Chazz (GingerPowder)
Joel (JoelW55)
Mike (Midknight3Baby)
Owen (AlmightyOZ)
Sagar (obscurity)
Sydney (Guigi)

FERGANA
Alan (alanb1)
Ami (LockerAmi)
Chris (IRandomal123)
Mel (me2013)
Red (RedWing91)
Tico (ticofernandez)

QARSHI
Anthony (rawr121)
Blake (BlakeIsBack)
Jay (Jacob_C)
Marcus (TheAce)
Marek (marekactor)
Nicole (Nicole16)
3237 days 5 hours ago
KidA
Bukhara is gonna be a powerhouse, Chazz and Sagar are both very strong in challenges
3237 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
I hope the returnees last since I adore all three of them!

Agree with Ryan. #TeamBukhara

Also, I will begin to interview the castaways this season via Leli's After Show once we've arrived to the jury stage of the game. I think that's when these guys are mostly bitter which leads to a great after show!
3237 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
a lot of fairly unknown players, which always makes for an exciting season :)
3237 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
This cast is pretty good. We should see a nice season
3237 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
People I'm rooting for:
Joel <3
Alan <3
Chris
Marcus

Those are the only 4 I like for can stand. Tbh I know Blake and he plays similar to me thinking he knows everything and is the shit, he doesn't have a chance in wining but if people are smart they'll take him  to the end cause he can't win. Chazz is friends with Blake and kinda sheeps him in the sense of if one of them hates someone they both do so I think they will be a duo that people will split up

Sagar will be a physical threat for sure, if their smart they won't let him get merge but he will make it and get far tbh. Also I'm interested to see how the returnees will do, hopefully they do well
3237 days ago
I'm honestly #TeamBukhara & #TeamFergana <3 I love a lot of people on both of those tribes. This shall be an interesting season! I'm so excited for what's to come :)
3236 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
This will be a very good season.  I like everyone in this cast but the duo of Blake and Chazz is going to be very entertaining.
3236 days 19 hours ago
Leli14
Bukhara loses the first challenge, but I think it was because it was non-live. I think they're going to do well in live challenges. Both Chazz and Sagar are experienced players on the site. I think Qarshi is going to be in trouble once the live challenges start.
3236 days 15 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
From an Old Timer Leli's Player i can absolutely say that the cast is diverse and we can see some drama. i just think the game will be quiet for now. i sense a follow the leader type game play early on.
3236 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Just have a stalk on the players profiles I think I can see a premade alliance already formed off Mel and Red and if I'm good at judging I think Tico could be apart of that alliance because he always runs to majority

Apart from that and the obvious Chazz and Blake alliance (which I know of prior) then I can't really see any other alliances tbh. I just hope with this tribal Sagar, Syd and Chazz don't actually team up lol
3236 days ago
LusciousLips5
I have a lot of favourites this season hoping one of them will come out on top
3235 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Mike is the Francesca of this series.
3235 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
OMG MIKE!

Literally agreeing with Nat he is #FrancescaStatus Poor Mike :(

Oh well still rooting for my foursome to remain in the game :)
3235 days 19 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Don't know a huge amount of people in the game.

Mel is a friend of mine and a good player. She did get fortunate with her tribe with a lot of natural allies. Chris, Red, maybe even Tico.

I think I have played with Anthony before? Though not really sure :/

Ouch @ Mike Francesca-ing.

I'm actually hoping Ami does well, she was actually in my first ever alliance in my first ever group game. She is a very loyal player, and strong in challenges.

But this season looks really exciting and I'm glad Leli's game is back as it is always a great game to watch unfold!

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!