This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Uzbekistan Discussion

Topic » Uzbekistan Discussion

3235 days 5 hours ago
Jacob_C
to everyone saying is hould have gone to rock draw, i defintely would have had i won immunity and had protection, but I did not like the chances of coming out of it alive.

thankyu all for the support this season and im really proud of how i played, avatar20, i was arrogant at anytime, and at ftc i was just mad red wasnt answering my question
3235 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Can I say (Adding to my shameless Ami love), Ami's attitude is SO refreshing! Just so amazingly positive, never complaining "I got robbed," or "You guys are stupid to vote me out," or anything like that. Just straight out, owning up to her game and her mistakes, and I really like that.

We can all learn a lesson from that I feel (especially me as I'm always full of excuses when I get voted out).
3235 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Leli, random q. Would you ever consider doing a second Socotra-like season? And like having some (but not all) of the Socotra newbies as returnees?
3235 days 4 hours ago
me2013
MrPokeguy9

Well I feel like Chris got some harsh comments after the events that he doesn't deserve since a certain winner played it up to be bigger than it was...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I said nothing at all about this incident - you need to take responsibility for your actions. Chris was my ally - I wanted him in the game - not out. But thanks for implying it was me - and ruining a friendship. I think you both need to clarify with the host that I in fact refused to say anything to him.
3235 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ami was the queen this season.  She is the next coming of Iris.
3235 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
bigben1996
Ami was the queen this season.  She is the next coming of Iris.

Iris and Ami sweetheart alliance <3
3235 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Regardless of all the nasty comments, all the controversy and the name calling (looks at Chazz) I really enjoyed this game, I came to play rather than win, and really enjoyed talking to everyone, playing with everyone and the challenge of trying to make it to the end. I loved the challenges, and teh hidden idols - they were brilliantly hidden.

Thanks Leli - and keep my resume - I will wait by the phone for your call ;-)

To all the players, I hope to get to know some of you better, to my friends, regardless of the game - you were, are and will always be my friends - first and foremost - regardless of anything said or done in this game.

#friendsbeforeawin
3235 days 3 hours ago
GingerPowder
me2013
Regardless of all the nasty comments, all the controversy and the name calling (looks at Chazz)

The fuck I do
3235 days ago
Andie3Palmer
Welcome Mel to the Winners Circle where you have players anywhere from Natalie's to Dono's from Dexter's to Ash's. This is the place to be! oh and ill be there too! :D
3234 days 23 hours ago
me2013
me2013
Regardless of all the nasty comments, all the controversy and the name calling (looks at Chazz)

The fuck I do

^^^^^

LOL hey no hard feelings, but reading your confessionals - it seems that you had a few choice words to say.
3234 days 23 hours ago
me2013
Andie3Palmer

Welcome Mel to the Winners Circle where you have players anywhere from Natalie's to Dono's from Dexter's to Ash's. This is the place to be! oh and ill be there too! :D

Hi Andie - good to meet you.
3234 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
mel is a great addition to the winners circle! welcome mel!
3234 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Thanks JB - I have to give credit to the host and the rest of the cast (well minus one person) but I'm sure glad to be here.
3234 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I'll be making my return to the VL next season x
Be prepared, the icon has returned :D
3234 days 11 hours ago
LockerAmi
Thanks Guys, I just don't like holding grudges and just to admit you got played. The VL will probably call you out on it anyway if you deny so I just straight can admit when I do wrong.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!