This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

One Tree Hill S6 Ep. 2: "Roger Rabbit"

Topic » One Tree Hill S6 Ep. 2:..

2770 days 9 hours ago
beccajo16
Date: Saturday, December 24th (1 month later)
Weather: 32 degree with a low of 27, 3-4 inches of snow

"Is there a right way for how this goes? You've got your friends, and you've got your foes."

It's the season to be jolly and giving, but was everyone really in that mindset yet? The grieving process has now run its course, but what happens next?

It was time for life to change, for the better. We spent most of this year feeling down and feeling less than confident. That needed to change.

Christmas has always been that happy season. We were ready for it. We were ready to be that strong happy family we once were.

"Is there a right way for being strong? Feels like I'm doing things all wrong, still I'm here just holding on, confess my heart and forgive my wrongs."

---In this Episode---
-A gender is revealed.
-Emily and Serena host a Christmas Eve party at the high school. (Wednesday @ 9:45 pm est)
-Will Presley's annual Christmas party make its way back to Tree Hill?
-Everyone celebrates a white Christmas in Tree Hill.
-There is also Christmas activities all around town (for ex. ice skating, ice sculptures, the huge Christmas tree in the middle of town, etc.)
-Much more.

---PLEASE BE ACTIVE---
---If you have ideas or questions, please pm me---
2770 days 9 hours ago
beccajo16
---DO NOT POST UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO---
2769 days 12 hours ago
beccajo16
---EPISODE IS OPEN---
2769 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Kylie is seen walking through the park*
2769 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
*sits in Lucys room watching her sleep
2769 days 12 hours ago
Maya10
Sitting in the therapy room. Speaking about stuff-
2769 days 11 hours ago
beccajo16
*sits in the unfinished baby room, wrapping up a special gift*
2769 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*works at the bar*
2769 days 11 hours ago
>Opal wakes up in her newly furnished apartment bedroom, leaning over to grab her laptop.
http://66.media.tumblr.com/36a4cfb794c0c1f5269c541a0ad81071/tumblr_nhohvkgvCX1te8hx2o8_250.gif
^Gonna have to get used to this small town. Wonder if there's much to do around here at all ..LA is much more busy.^
2769 days 11 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Texts Becca*
Heyyy, How's everything?
2769 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
(AYYYY :D I thought you left!)
2769 days 11 hours ago
beccajo16
*texts Kylie*
Hey girl! :) it's been good! What about you?
2769 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
*walks into my kitchen and grabs a Christmas cookie, looks around admires my decorations*
^Damn, I did good this year^
2769 days 11 hours ago
(( Hi! And I took a small break, but I decided to try a new character for OTH while I was on Fall Break. Not really doing anything else other than this show though haha. ))
2769 days 11 hours ago
beccajo16
*takes a deep breath*
*smiles*
Can't wait for Jason to open this...
2769 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
Finish the session, gets up and puts on my sweater. Walks out and heads home-

open group

One Tree Hill: Season 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!