This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Kayumanggi

Topic » Tribal Council #10 -..

3918 days 17 hours ago
Missalice3
*nods*
Yes, I will, honestly, it's you go home tonight, or we don't go through the bother of voting you out and you drop out.
3918 days 17 hours ago
bowling4fun
*to Sylveon* You really are mean! And all those things people said about you is true, like how you are a two face, backstabbing, lying little *beeeeep* I told them they were wrong, I stood up for you because I thought we were BFFs, but they were right! You really are a two faced backstabbing lying little *beeep* And guess what? I dont want to be BFFs anymore. I'd rather stare at Blazikandice's butt than go shopping with you. And PS, your ribbons are tacky
3918 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
Can we take a moment and just applaud Espeon for standing up for him self
3918 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
Fine, end of the convo
3918 days 17 hours ago
Missalice3
Is it?
3918 days 17 hours ago
hinata0014
*Tries to bribe the host to rig the season for me*
FAILS LMFAO
3918 days 17 hours ago
hinata0014
3918 days 17 hours ago
hinata0014
Lindsey epic quote for the episode title

"A two faced backstabbing lying little bitch."
3918 days 16 hours ago
bowling4fun
Sylveon i meant every single word
3918 days 15 hours ago
Choirwolf
Cubone -  Please bring light to this dark tribal council, since SOMEONE (Blazikandice) isnt here to do so...
I will say that this game is crazy! Haha! We all worked our tail's off! Sorry to those Pokemon without tails.  We are working so so so hard and I love this game!  There are always going to be bumps in the road! Haha! I think everyone is tense and there will be fights, but whatever it is all a game and in the Viewer's Lounge we all make up no hard feelings!
3918 days 15 hours ago
Choirwolf
May I just say it has come down to the best of the best.  All of us left in this game have done Final 4 or better in at least one of our other seasons and now we are facing off! This is amazing! I just love it!
3918 days 14 hours ago
bowling4fun
3918 days 14 hours ago
bowling4fun
Final 4z:

VF - Ninetales, Starmie, Ambipom, Zoroark ( :( )
NMI - Blastoise, Cubone, Rhydon, Pachirisu
HS - Lapras, Blaziken, Electabuzz, Pichu
SC - Sylveon, Grovyle, Articuno, Ambipom
DR - Azurill, Flareon, Squirtle, Weavile @__@
WI - Articuno, Typhlosion, Fennekin, Pachirisu
3918 days 14 hours ago
Choirwolf
It's amazing how every season still has at least one representative still in the game for them!
VF-Ninetales
NMI-Flareon, Pachirisu, and Cubone (Me)
HS-Pichu and Blaziken
SC-Grovyle and Sylveon
DR-Flareon
WI-Pichu, Cubone, and Pachirisu
The question is which season won't be represented first! I have a feeling I know which one! Hahaha!
3918 days 10 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Very damn shocked Roman.

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!