This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Kayumanggi

Topic » Tribal Council #10 -..

3927 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
*Ninetales gives me candy*

Me:*I got a rock*

Charlie Brown reference.
3927 days 12 hours ago
bowling4fun
Cubone -  Please bring light to this dark tribal council, since SOMEONE (Blazikandice) isnt here to do so
3927 days 12 hours ago
bowling4fun
Sylveon - Why do you hate me
3927 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
I'm not, Viridian Forest was inactive, and besides, nobody is going to vote for a two-time winner, I know they're not, but I'm here to play a game, and I am still going to attempt to win.
3927 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Also, social game IS jury, so basically pissing all of them shows I have terrible gameplay.
3927 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
Why do you hate me
um besides you? I think I hate Blissey the most.
3927 days 12 hours ago
hinata0014
realizes you said why not who opps
3927 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
How are you pissing people off?
3927 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Look, Remoraid hates me, Squirtle hasn't talked to be since his blindside, and I'm bound to piss off more people.
3927 days 12 hours ago
ruefan11
ok here is a sentence, we should all be ashamed of ourselves, for being the all-star cast we seem to be playing like noobs
3927 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
Jury isn't allowed to talk to anyone, Remoraid will get over it
3927 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Will they? Because a lot of people don't get over it especially with me MattsBBUpdates, Ashlynarehart, losangelesgirl, smackdownisblue, zachboy967, DrPepsi, and YOU, a list of people I have pissed off, I know most of these people have never even played in the series, but when it comes to me, most people are bitter.
3927 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
You know what Ninetails, you vote for. I will gladly go to jury, but once you realize that you know they everyone will vote for you the end
3927 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Are they? Your not, Squirtle won't, Remoraid won't, and I know more people are bound to be pissed at me.
3927 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
You keep repeating yourself, we get it. No one will vote for you because everyone will be bitter

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!