This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Kayumanggi

Topic » Tribal Council #10 -..

3888 days 20 hours ago
ruefan11
no everyone who has left knew they were gone before they did, after merge at least, everyone sees this tribal like an open book
3888 days 20 hours ago
Missalice3
Flareon, if strategy is constantly trying to eliminate Grovyle, that is strategy, I suppose.
3888 days 20 hours ago
bwburke94
Grovyle - Despite being a big target, you're still here. Why?

I don't quite have nine lives, but I'm close. I'm in the minority alliance so I assume I have to be voted out eventually, but I made the jury and that was my goal for this season.
3888 days 20 hours ago
bowling4fun
If y'alls have skype convos or chatzy or any, you can send me them if y'alls like o
3888 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
O girl, did you watch my seasons. I may have lost both, but I did play a good game of strategy. And for trying to get him out, he was a big target, but now there a bigger people to get out. You
3888 days 20 hours ago
bowling4fun
Flareon - Do you feel people in the final 8 deserve to be here?

Pachirisu - Remoraid knew he was going?

Grovyle - At this rate do you think you could sneak into finals?
3888 days 20 hours ago
Missalice3
You tried and you failed.
3888 days 20 hours ago
Missalice3
Besides, the fact that I'm bound to piss off more jury members, shows why I'm good to take to the end, a lot of people referred to me as a "Finale Pass".
3888 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
Flareon - Do you feel people in the final 8 deserve to be here?

Everyone here deserves it because we all have done something to prove we are all stars. Unlike other people, Ninetails, I know we all deserve to be here
3888 days 20 hours ago
ruefan11
He knew, maybe not at that tribal but he knew he'd be gone soon, if you don't realize when your goose is cooked in this game by this point you shouldn't even be playing tbh
3888 days 20 hours ago
Missalice3
Whatever you say Flareon, but when your torched is snuffed I'll be watching.
3888 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
Yeah, I failed the first time. I agree. However, you know very well I succeed my second time. I can't do anything about a bitter jury, which you agreed too
3888 days 20 hours ago
hinata0014
Are you excited?
Would you be?
3888 days 19 hours ago
bowling4fun
EVERYONE - If you could describe this season in one sentence, what would it say.
3888 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
This season is chaotic and filled with all stars.

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!