This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Caicos Islands Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Caicos Islands..

2883 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
Bambarra (Red Buffs) #E3170D [West]
Ashley (letitsnow) (Iowa)
Dustin (dustin3895729387) (Washington)
Liam (flatl99) (British Columbia, Canada)
Christian (Christian_) (Louisiana)
Cameron (DrPepsi) (Minnesota)
Tim (lionsden121) (Illinois)

Kew (Green Buffs) #4AC948 [East]
Eoin (Eoin) (Ireland)
Dino (Dinosauro27) (Massachusetts)
Jets (JetsRock12) (New York)*
Justin (BeastBoy) (Maryland)
John (Jxhn) (New Jersey)
Dooble (dooblegooble) (Pennsylvania)

Comete (Gold Buffs) #EEAD0E [South]
MC (moondancer63) (Kentucky)
Daniel (danielm345) (Florida)
Jake (TheGreatJake) (Indiana)
Vivian (ccwagu) (Florida)
Swagger (Swagger65) (Florida)*
AJ (zorbo678) (Tennessee)
2883 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Justin (Beastboy) Confessional:

Yay I made it on  (:

I'm so happy to be here . Hopefully I can prove myself. I love my tribe!!! We look very strong . I'm hoping to work with 2 or 3 others, and hopefully we can just win all the challenges but we will see (; I only know a few people in this cast so this should be interesting. I will have to adapt, and make new bonds, which shouldn't be an issue for me (:

That's it for now, more coming later !
2883 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Liam (flatl99) Confessional:

So i am super excited about my tribe! it looks like we have a great chance at doing well in challenges and everyone seems really nice. I have already begun to wind my webs of influence throughout my tribe. I am being vey friendly and getting them to like me. Little do they know that when merge comes i will be the little deceptive snake that i am. Best part is that I'm going to seem so nice and innocent that they will not see it coming! Look out survivor world, the two-faced Liam has come to play!
2883 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
AJ (zorbo678) Confessional:

I have a bit of a rep for being nice. I'm done with that. I came here to win. I'm going to play the game to the best of my ability, try to outwit, because you need that to outplay and outlast. I'll play a little bit naive, sweet at first. But when we merge, heads will roll.
2883 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
TIL Indiana is in the south and Louisiana is in the west
2883 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
IMO those two states should be switched but it's also the least important detail in the world so I don't care really
2883 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Should've done BRAINS vs BRAWN vs BEAUTY
2883 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
fuck that actually would've been good with this cast
2883 days 19 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
The south will rise again!
2883 days 19 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
So is Kew pronounced like Jew but with a K?
2883 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Yeah that sounds correct to me.
2883 days 17 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
I'm going to be active in here! Decent cast, no amazing players but there are active ones, and those make for good seasons.
2883 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I've got my eye on most notably Tim, Justin and John. I'd say those names are probably the biggest in this cast.

I was in two Big Ben's Survivor seasons (#tb to the huge premade alliance in Pakistan LOL) and Cameron was also in those same seasons with me. The problem is that he was pre-merged both times. Curious to see how he does.

I also played with Vivian a really, really long time ago in Bingo's. We were both in the minority and she was unfortunately cut off early. I'm curious to see how she does. I don't think she could win but if she tries, she could get deep I think.
2883 days 16 hours ago
aceman509
Yep its hard to name an early frontrunner. I don't think there are any dominant players in the cast but that could make it fun
2883 days 16 hours ago
Nt888
I think that the east tribe will house the sole survivor this season
2883 days 16 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Cam won cmacks season once but he blatantly threw a challenge and everyone knew (didn't make happy Joey)

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!