This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Pakistan - Fans vs. Favorites 2 Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Pakistan - Fans vs...

2907 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
Clair he literally just said drop it, I don't know why you're still talking.
2907 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
I said end of conversation. Wth? Lol.
2907 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
Well my "game discussion" is that Ben sheeped Sagar and Jim for the entire game and banked on taking them out at the last second to make it look like he was doing something. Go through the confessionals, honey. I never once sheeped anyone on a vote. Sometimes I went along with a group decision because it literally didn't matter who went home, but I made sure I had a say (a lot of times even THE say) on what was going on in my alliance. You were a sheep, and you failed at turning on your owners, and that's why I don't have respect for you game-wise. You didn't do ANYTHING.
2907 days 14 hours ago
Joshbb17
thanks :), you played amazing brandon, for someone who came into this game with such a large target and faced many ups and downs, you really fought hard to maneuver and stay alive. I'm very impressed.
2907 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
haycsclair
I said end of conversation. Wth? Lol.

THEN STOP FUCKING COMMENTING. Jesus Christ, you're so annoying.
2907 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
Josh you're my favorite <3
2907 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
I actually wish Josh would have gotten the chance to turn on me like he said he wanted to. I would have loved seeing him grow as a player and maybe even making it to the end.
2907 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
You're still commenting. Hello? Can't I comment here?
2907 days 14 hours ago
Joshbb17
Also like i don't have any hard feelings towards any of you.

Just some questions, ben, i was actually commited to you going into the merge. I didn't talk to many people during the chenab winning streak, but based on your confessionals, you always said you can trust me the most, but you always wanted to throw me under the bus, or make me or a scapegoat, or kick me to the curb. If you say you trust me the most, why do that?

On the james vote, is when i knew that i really couldn't trust you, cause you were hesitant but sorry if any of my confessionals were offensive to you, or to anyone. I saw the game you were playing, and its a pretty damn good one, because i wanted you gone at that point, but i also needed you to flip. My rant that you were a sheep was just out of pure anger that i was voted out, and wanted to stirr up some drama lol
2907 days 14 hours ago
Joshbb17
Well brandon, i had never played with you, and saw your season on yangudi russa aswell as some frookies games, and i wanted to play with you, but i was weary at the same time lol. But during the merge it was werid because most times in survivor games im like ready to kill everyone, but i was so commited to making us take the majority. It would have been an interesting finish if we couldve pulled it off. who knows what would've happened. Even though i was early-ish in jury, and didn't go to tribal much pre-merge, it was a really fun series.
2907 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Some good news unrelated to whatever is going on right now: there will be a sweepstakes next season!
2907 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Yay!
2907 days 14 hours ago
aceman509
Josh I'll address you first since you asked me questions.

Yeah, I genuinely did trust you the most going into the merge and it looked like you trusted me a lot too which was good. The James vote was just hard to wrap my head around. I had (incorrectly) read that Bennett was VERY tight with James, when in reality he was one of the two that flipped (the other being Nate). In addition I wanted James to survive that vote because as I stated the 3 Gomals + Jimbo (Brandan/Brandon/Peyton/Jimbo) I felt were a bigger threat as a group than James individually (boy was a right... those 4 had a vice grip on the votes the rest of the way). I honestly didn't care which of those 3 went, so I just let Sagar choose since he seemed like the swing (he was under that impression as well). I thought I did a decent job of prepping you on this by saying that while I was voting against your new alliance, I wasn't voting against YOU personally (obviously I was indirectly by attempting to take out one of your new allies). To be honest with you I just never thought Bennett would flip because it wouldn't make any sense from his game (he did flip, and got voted out next) so when you came to me and told me you had the numbers to take James out I simply thought that people were just lying to you and you believed it. Turns out I was wrong and you actually did have the numbers because James/Bennett flipped and Jimbo was not the surefire vote in Sagar's pocket that I thought he was (at this point in time I had absolutely no read on Jimbo). Simply put your reaction to that vote really made it clear you didn't trust me anymore, you are kind of an easy person to read which is why I trusted you so much when I did earlier on. Go back and read your confessional after that I think you said I was too much of a pansy to go against James so you could no longer trust me. I still wanted to work with you at that point because I thought I made it clear that even though I voted against Brandon it wasn't an attack on you, but I think you did a bad job of convincing me that you still trusted me. Once you can't trust me I can't trust you and then all deals were off. Then your pitch to keep you at final 9 was simply way too aggressive for me to keep you in. One funny thing about that final 9 vote though was how sure Jimbo was that I voted Sagar... not sure how he missed the reactions from like 3 different people that clearly tipped off the fact that I voted you Josh.
2907 days 13 hours ago
aceman509
Brandon the thing is it really wouldn't have mattered how you viewed my game play because you weren't on the jury. Yeah, you accurately summed up part of my strategy of using shields but messed it up a little bit. I wanted one of Sagar/James to go in the before final 9 (that happened) and then the other one to still be in by final 5 (that also happened). I was able to take out Sagar at final 5 (again this is where losing that immunity really hurts because the credit mainly goes to Jimbo here/really all of us since we all voted for him). It isn't just me banking on taking him out its knowing that predictably you guys are smart enough to target him over me.

I intentionally sheeped until final 7. I was planning on being aggressive at final 9 but once James got knocked out sooner than I thought and then I had to save myself by taking Bennett out I had to play sheep for another vote. At that point I knew my only hope was really a final 2 with Peyton, or a final 3 with Peyton/You/Qaz, ideally you and Peyton. I wish my confessionals were in here because I talked about how at the time final 8 rolled around I was the weakest jury threat in the entire game but I was going to slowly start changing that image around round by round. Unfortunately things didn't break my way at the rock draw, or at the final 6, or at the final 5 immunity challenge. Had those things worked in my favor I would have been in a better position to show a little bit more of my game. And the thing is I did change some jurors opinions on me towards the end of the game. I think Sagar and Nate for sure saw my strategy and would have voted for me. James and Jimbo would have been the wildcards, and maybe Qaz because we were super tight but as you mentioned you guys were friends before this game and he kind of promised you his vote.

In the end none of this hypothetical doesn't matter because I didn't get the job done in the challenges when I needed to. Congrats on making it to the end and coming a vote away from winning. I really don't think you played a bad game, I just think that out of the entire final 7 the 3 "worst games" were pretty clearly Peytons, Mine and Yours, which is why it was my ideal final 3 and the only chance I could have won. The question is would my game have fallen in between Jimbo's and yours or Your's and Peyton's
2907 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
fobbyiyg is the best

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!