This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jera's Power Rankings!

Topic » Jera's Power Rankings!

3365 days 10 hours ago
XxHeroxX
I will be doing my own personal power rankings after every episode. Everything said is my own personal opinion. Pre game will be up in the next hour.
3365 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Nice!
3365 days 10 hours ago
me2013
This VL has gone crazy - what is in the water over in the USA!
3365 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Theres so many spin offs it's making my head spin
3365 days 10 hours ago
JMez2612
WE WERE FIRST
3365 days 10 hours ago
preznewton44
Lol ditto Daniel.

Mel--It's mostly fluoride!
3365 days 10 hours ago
JMez2612
Flouride
is good 4 u.
3365 days 10 hours ago
me2013
ahhh well that explains it.
3365 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Sam was replaced with Nicole. :)

Haha. I'll fix the cast list in the VL...
3365 days 10 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Omg. Now I need to rearrange everything xD Well, Sam did horrid in my ranking anyways.
3365 days 10 hours ago
XxHeroxX
AYUNG

6th- Bryan- Again, I don't know much about you. If Sam goes first, I can see you either following him the next tribal, or inserting yourself into a majority and riding that to merge, only to be taken out.

5th- Trey- My first impression of you is a number. Honestly, I don't see you establishing anything core, but simply flying under the radar. You could be the Ciera of this season, blindly following a power alliance to your own demise.

4th- Nicole- I actually see you doing well. I mean, I've seen some of your gameplay and you did really well! If you bring that over to this series, you could be a force to be rexkoined with!

3rd- Carson- Carson, you know I love you. Lol. When we played together, I don't you could have made it as far as you did without me. I know you have the strategic mindset, but there is somethin about you people usually don't like. It'll be interesting to watch you try to integrate yourself into the tribe.

2nd- Will- One of my early favorites, I see you doing well, as long as your on the right side of the numbers. Your smart, which is a good thing. But your also very entertaining, so I could see you being a fan favorite, but I get a nagging feeling that you will be out pre merge. We'll just have to see.

1st- Clair- Yet another one of my favorites. I've seen you play well in other group games, and you do seem engaged. Your only downfall could be being too confident. However, I also do see you being a strong personality, perhaps even a villain.

SUNGI

6th- Maxwell- This was hard, since I love everybody on this tribe xD I really don't see you doing too well with this mix of people, though you'll more then likely prove me wrong. If you put the effort in, you have the potential to go far. A wild card.

5th- Cole- I see Cole listening to Jimbo. He's the perfect person to pin things on, or use as a mere vote. I can see you making merge, but being tossed to he side after attempting to make a big move.

4th- Snow- I love you in rp games, and the hunger games of course! But I've never seen you in actioin in Survivor. My hopes are with you, but that could only be a bad thing. Consoideriung I'm one of the worse players in this series.

3rd- Ty- I see you doing this well simply because of the fact that you are a strong competitor. It would be a stupid move for your tribe to take you out first, but knowing these people, anything can happen tbh.

2nd- CR- By your confessionals, I am thinking you will go deep into the game. Already one of my favorites, so it will be interesting to see you play.

1st- Jimbo- Umm. God. Nothing more.

PALASARI

6th- Stephen- Don't know much about you, so I'm placing you here sorry. Hope you prove me wrong!

5th- Josh- That username tho! Lol. I see you being an early target, and going home early. Though its possibke you could go farther, depends what side of the numbers your on early.

4th- Cameron- I can see you being an early villain, slowly stirring the pot of your own early demise. You could be interesting to watch, it all depends on how you play your cards.

3rd- Courtney- I'm not sure how to feel about Courtney. She's a wild card for sure. I'm certain you will ffort in, but I'm not sure how your tribe will depict you. I see you being part of the majority, but not being in a power position.

2nd- Noah- I'm excited to see you play. I see you going far, and maybe even being a hero o this season. I see you playing more of an under the radar game, not causing too much trouble, which is pretty smart.

1st- Harry- A strong contender. I see you going deep, and making any necessary moves to get you the win. I also see you making a goat of yourself, so I have conflicting emotions about you. You could even be this seasons gamebot xD
3365 days 10 hours ago
XxHeroxX
OVERALL RANKINGS

18th- Stephen
17th- Josh
16th- Maxwell
15th- Bryan
14th- Ty
13th- Cameron
12th- Cole
11th- Carson
10th- Courtney
9th- Will
8th- Clair
7th- Trey
6th- Nicole
5th- CR
4th- Harry
3rd- Snow
2nd- Noah
1st- Jimbo
3365 days 10 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Now its revised xD
3364 days 11 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"5th- Cole- I see Cole listening to Jimbo. He's the perfect person to pin things on, or use as a mere vote. I can see you making merge, but being tossed to he side after attempting to make a big move."

If he makes it through tonight's vote, I will have to start  my own power rankings. But, I feel that this event is highly unlikely. Like you said he is the perfect person to pin things on, getting him out first should not be too difficult.
3364 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
if you start doing your own rankings, please just do it in this thread as well
3363 days 14 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Well, my prediction for Ty was horribly off, but that was simply from first impressions. I loved this first episode. Seeing Jims plan go into action, then his blindside plans for Snow. He got an excellent edit. And has a lot of pull on his tribe, as expected. Anyways, the other tribes weren't as interesting, with only a couple stand outs. Stephen from Palasari, along with Courtney. Then Will from Ayung, as well as Bryan.

Now, onto the rankings!

AYUNG

6th: Nicole- I hate to put her here, but her performance in the challenge wasn't the best, and she seems left out of quite a few of the alliances. I mean, she could pull it together, but considering that this is a POWER rankings, she doesn't hold much pull right now.

5th: Trey- He is working alongside Bryan, and Carson and Clair, but seems to simply be a vote, and nothing more. Especially since Clair and Carson haven't specified their stance yet in this game.

4th: Bryan- It was tough to decide who gets this spot between Will and Bryan, but Wills coinfessionals were much more worthy. Bryan thinks he controls a four alliance, with Trey, Clair and Carson. But Carson and Clair haven't said what side they choose yet.

3rd: Will- Will made quite a splash for me, but it could be all for nothing. I see a clash coming between Bryan and Will, and I'm predicting Will will pull through. It all rides on the next two.

2nd: Carson- Carson made quite a good impression on me, seeming to play more of an UTR game so far. No one has really specified him as a threat, but someone they can use as a vote and an information getter. If he keeps this up, I see him going far in this game.

1st: Clair- I truly believes she holds the most power so far. Her and Carson are the swing votes as of now, and the basically have to decide who the feel more comfortable with going deep into this game. Either the three of Clair, Carson, and Will. Or the four of Clair, Carson, Bryan, and Trey.

SUNGI

5th: Snow- Its sad to out her here, but I think Jim's blindside move will prove to be fruitful. She is already on the chopping block, and has no idea. Her only hope is to try and turn it around on Jim, but I don't think she has the skills to do so.

4th: CR- CR is walking on eggshells right now. There is a hope he will stay, but if the other four decide to stay strong, he will be the vote. It depends on if he shows to the nest challenge, which I think he will.

3rd: Maxwell- Maxwell really didn't do much this time around, but he is in a great position. As one of Jim's henchmen, he can really go deep into this game. And I hope he does.

2nd: Cole- Seems to be Jim's right hand man, which puts him in a good position. If he can continue playing the game he is, he could go far. And I wouldn't doubt seeing him at merge.

1st: Jimbo- Haha, he is simply dominating this tribe. What seemed to be a CR vote, he changed to a Ty vote. It was interesting watching his gameplay, and he seems to have the makings to make it to the end.

PALASARI

6th: Cameron- Didn't hear much of him, which is a bad sign. I'm hoping he goes a little farther, but I can see him being a potential first boot for this tribe.

5th: Stephen- As much as I'm loving his gameplay, I don't see him holding much power on this tribe. He isn't in anything solid, and is simply a vote of Courtney's. I hope he does well, since he's playing a strong UTR game right now.

4th: Harry- Not in the three alliance, but could be vital for comps. I could easily see him turning things around, but I don't know if he really can at this moment.

3rd: Courtney- As much as miss courtne would love to believe she's a goddess, she sadly isn't. Shes failing to realize that she's not the only player who has a brain. She is a large part of the three alliance, but Josh and Noah made a two alliance much earlier in the game.

2nd: Noah- Noah has been targeted, but I don't see him leaving. He's lodged himself into too many alliances and has gained some trust

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!