This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winner and Prez's Survivor Official Podcast

Topic » Winner and Prez's Survivor..

3365 days 17 hours ago
preznewton44
I have a very highbrow sense of humor.
3365 days 17 hours ago
preznewton44
SHOPS OPEN SOON
3365 days 16 hours ago
trist
Lol I love this podcast so far can some of the vl players do like an aftershow on soundcloud with you sometime?
3365 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
We'll do future podcasts with VL members!
3365 days 16 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Sorry Daniel, winners aren't allowed to return"

While this rule does make sense, I expect an all winners season at some point or a winners vs. losers kind of thing.

I would say that this rule only pertains to winners returning by themselves.
3365 days 16 hours ago
preznewton44
Lol Thea, I was simply joking.
3365 days 16 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
^Oh, please disregard then.
3365 days 15 hours ago
Nt888
That was actually pretty good
3365 days 13 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
That was so hilarious and I even got a sports center recap of your trivia crack game with wangifold. and lol at CR practicing the frostbite challenge :P
3365 days 13 hours ago
trist
Lol Ikr ^

Hope more Podcasts come!!
3365 days 8 hours ago
preznewton44
Thanks!  So glad you guys enjoyed it!
3365 days 7 hours ago
RedWing91
That was so hilarious and I even got a sports center recap of your trivia crack game with wangifold. and lol at CR practicing the frostbite challenge :P

You don't think he actually went out and practiced it do you? I mean for most i'd think it was a joke but he sounds really desperate he might do it
3365 days 6 hours ago
thewinner
Lol I'm inclined to think he was telling the truth, because he mentioned specific challenges.
3365 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
Yeah but the frostbite challenge can be practiced to ways one involves going out side in the freezing cold and making sure you don't get frostbite the other involves sitting inside in front of the computer which one do you think he did?
3365 days ago
thewinner
probably both, CR is wild

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!